CMD

CMD Employee Reviews

nice company

big company with a great work force independence in decision making

Pros

overall good company

Cons

feel lost in a crowd

Productive fun when job is complete

Owner paid you on time. Guided you. Detail job description. The office is clean and neet. You never have problem being paid. Team meetings weekly. Accommodates requested time off. Great team.

Great people and ability to progress. Managment is decent to work with. Most have worked from the bottom up. Turn over can be high for low paying jobs here. They usually end up in other spots in company.

Pros

Free lunches & esop

laid back work enviroment

Over all a good place to work downside never get the help you need for certain jobs never get a raise and shop foreman doesn't know what he is doing but he try's they will throw you into jobs you have no knowledge of an expect it right and done on time wilts you have no training at that position

Good place

Good place to work overall nice and warm. Lots of good things Operating margin increasing a good sign (EBIT is same as operating income) Op margin asks how much of the sales/revenue is made up of EBIT?

environnement est agréable

Nous bénéficions des formations chaque semaine, pour une bonne prise en charge des patients cmd

Pros

soins medicaux gratuit

Cons

les heures suplementaires non payé

My team

My team that I was placed on were great people, management was the problem. They were unorganized and never there when you needed help with a situation. Just mostly gossiped and you felt as though you had to turn a blind eye just to keep your job.

bien

des avantages et des inconvénients, une entreprise un peu vieille écolé

Empresa buena en salarios y estabilidad laboral

Es una buena empresa lo unico malo estanto chisme

Different skills

Skills were taught with different tools , house was different every job site , good look for construction workers , job was fun actually the activity was different learned a lot liked the job

Good

Cons

N/a

Workplace

Really good place to work the management are very friendly from Managing director down to teamleader. Lots of support from on the job training through to personal support. Fantastic benefits free fruit provide fortnightly, yearly Christmas bonus, training schemes provided and pay for. A brilliant place to work

Best place I have worked

CMD is a really friendly place to work. The management, even the higher management, are very welcoming & help people a lot when they have family/personal issues. They look after their staff with different gestures throughout the year, one being a really nice Christmas bonus (even agency staff get this) I am so glad I joined this company just wished I had done it a long time ago. The overall place is really bright & clean & we have radios whilst we work. A big thumbs up for me.

If I could recommend a place less it would be a prison

I had previously been employed here for many years and what a terrible place to work. Poor management, staff controlled with bully tactics, rife with favouritism everything is either rushed out or nobody has anything to do. Poor quality product with cheap Chinese components. Long-time workers all abandoning ship and a revolving door of agency workers as nobody is willing to stick around for the ... Pros: Better than being unemployed

Pros

Better than being unemployed

Cons

Everything else

On a typical day working as a Line worker through CMD you will be picking different objects off of a line. You learn about where each go and what happens with the recycling. The management at CMD is really good they take on a lot of people but make sure that each person gets a job that is good for them.

Pros

free tea and coffee

Cons

Dont have nothing good to say

Do's not matter what time u get done. If some one gets hurt they will ask if u can cover and if u say no u have thing to get done. They don't take no for a answer.

So review worthy

Great place to train for advancing or starting a career in pharma or med device manufacturing. Lectures are highly qualified approachable professional and inspiring. If you put in the work and time you can achieve industry recognized qualifications.

Management is the worst part of the entire organization. They are inconsistent and no one is on the same page. Also they do not show much appreciation for their employees.

Aide usineur

Travail rigoureux et respectueux avec bonne ambiance

Falta valorização do funcionário

Valorizar melhor o funcionário que já está na empresa, abrir o leque para oportunidade de crescimento.

glad i left

They have you running round for min pay while they do nothing but smoke my supervisor was even racist towards me n no action was taken. Give you a one day training course n expect you to do everything

Dont apply

Do not work there manager's will bully you in a sneeky way so you can't report them without sounding like your stupid. Work hours are horrible get no training then will have a go at you for not doing your job properly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CMD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CMD