CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd

CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India386 reviews

atmconfigurationsalarydesktopindiainfoincrementtroubleshoot

Challenging Job , we learn new things operations managing skills and alertnesssensitivity of product.

Company is quite Good. but it gives more work to do as Compare to Salary.in This industry the Cash is main product they gives cash to individual to Handle crores of cash and Salary Gives almost 9k average.it makes more sensitive, and many manipulation can happens.

Pros

Good to learn about Logistics, supply chain challenges and Managing things.

Cons

Long Hours, no Holidays even not sunday's need to available 24*7

Productive and Freedom to work with our ideas

Nice place to work with very good cooperation from entire management and HR team, regular opportunities for growth , regular appraisals, on delay in salaries and variables. we can enjoy working here.

CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

Productive. Got to learn alot about Atm industry

The only one thing that I didn't like about the company was that there was nothing as such as personal growth. I won't have left the organisation if it wasn't for this reason. I saw my seniors working for 10 to 12 years in the same designation.

No growth

Salary too as less as compared to work and no growth or appraisal. Management is partial towards people.Work environment and colleagues were good. But career wise 👎 ,experience people can go for it only if your satisfied with offer. Don't go for it thinking 'badme badhegi ya appraisal milega' nothing like this happens. No appreciation for work or performance in short no motivation in any way.

Long working hours

It was not a good experience at cms. The wiring hours will last until midnight and you will get only same wages for that. No extra benefits will get if you are not assigned in a root. Salary will be fixed 10k if you work untill midnight or not.

Pros

Bank Holidays will be off

Cons

Long hours and pay scale is very bad.

CMS can't paid salary on time and can't care about your staffs.

CMS can't paid salary on time and can't care about your staffs. They getting very poor facility to their staffs.

Very bad company

Not hike salary even after 8 years of continue job very bad experiance in this company.its horriable to work there.i never recommend any one to work there .

Pros

Cons

24 hours duty

ATM cash loading and cash pick up

Here's the same sleep in management, those people do not manage right to leave one foot just to speak to the top one, speak to the top one, say no less, say no less if we think a little less, company will do good to us, company will have a world of salari in two years, increments This is the lack of management, if all is well, the company will come forward too much.

Pros

No issue

Cons

Long time no issue

Hard Work without anchorage

IT's a placement service. We will got easily job at client side. but client side no one helpful by CMS infosystem. Salary not make satisfy comparatively work. others benefit is very nice.

Pros

depend on site

Cons

only duty hour

Its a responsibility job of taking care with all the DOs and donts but the support from highers . There is no trust on people working Because cash plays vital role in finance

Pros

People's support

Cons

Salary

Everything is good in company but they don't secure tha future or job

Everything is good in company but the future and tha job is not secured in tha companyThe hardest part of job is that when customers didn't provide money.

Good

Good working place . I had worked two years all operational team is good behavior but my audit team create various issue with me. Several times I had faced but one day I have resigned my job .

Pros

Hghh

Cons

I can hi jg

Highly responsible and risky operations. With SOP s in place it's fun

Top management should know what they want from the middle management team.There was always a fear factor of the long timers that anytime they can be pushed to the wall.

Pros

Free lunch only for top management team

Cons

Stressed and long working hours

Educative

Main profile was of a Trainer.Got good training, guidance of interacting with different types of people at different ages.My all seniors were also very helpful and kind.Workplace was also nice with good computer systems.The hardest or worst thing was that of the Less Payment.Education, reading different books to gain knowledge was the really good part of the job.

Pros

Good Atmosphere

Cons

Low Salary Scale

Just enjoyed working with civilians in

Just I feel I was not taken into confidence in solving a strike problem in kolkata.It was totally mismanaged by the top management and police work was given to HA which was reason of their failure in solving the problem . It was totally failure of management to give police management to someone who was appeasing them and misguided them in solving the problem due to lack of maturity and ego problem of top management

Pros

Solving Sikkim and Jharkhand problem

Cons

Not relying on consultant due to ego problem

Productive, and challenging work

I have work with CMS info sys ltd for about nine and half months. This is such a different type of work and highly responsible work in the CMS. There is very challenging and daily completion basis Job.

Pros

Cons

Long hour

This is really a good plateform to gain our experience and grow our future

Working in CMS IT SERVICE is really enjoyable and great team work ... Besause of this company I learned a lot working in public sector. All are experienced Engineer and had a great time .... I really missed this company and also our team work.... Thanks to all

Good company to work. But you have to be south indian or Marvadi to work with this organisation

The senior managements are South Indian and Marvadi. To get gel with them, you have to be south indian or Maravadi. Or else you have work their on faith of god that your job will be saved or you will get selected for position.

Pros

Good company to work

Cons

Religion/community based culture

Good experience better supporting and best work structures

I have good experience during work period.There are the 1st rank atm support company and gives better service to msp .It's my first job company and I have learned more from there I did work there as a learner.I have work there as a call center executive and there are best support from management During esclation. There are better work structures for good work like technical and environment related on basis.

Pros

There are given priority on time punctuality there fore lunches and other breaks gives on timely.

Cons

Lunch 30 min other 2 breaks 15 minutes

Now a days stressful and not much excited

The company is good but due to frequent changes in top management the system keeps changing frequently.Turbulence in operations is more due to current process of company restructuring.Again it depends upon regional leadership. There are branches and states in India who are doing well in CMS and work culture is supportive.

Pros

Timely salary

Cons

365 days of working

Ok

Working with CMS is good, now a days new middle management come from different profile and all study experiments on field and blame on fail to field.

Pros

work load more

Cons

less pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd with