CMS Infosystems Ltd

CMS Infosystems Ltd Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

Productive and easy to maintain personal and professional life balance

When I was worked for them, I didn't feel any issue they have managed well. About work culture so the higher management is working good but the local charge of branch office has creating issue.

Pros

Provide tea coupons

company is unlisted with bad ethics and culture

Dont join this company, very poor work ethics, you will ruin your career, it's a cash management company and there is no future. There is no govt rules followed here.

CMS Infosystems Ltd insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Need to available 24/7

My overall journey was a roller coaster ride, my day started at 7 am which last till midnight. I was working in card section which requires your constant attention to keep process streamline

Worst Mid Management

CMS is a good company but the mid level management of the company are the most worst bunch of guys. Work culture is totally unplanned and mess. It's a worst experience. Inter departmental coordination is worst. They believe in taking maximum work without paying for the same. They know that those people working with CMS has no options other than to work in such worst situations.

Productive and fun to work

Growth will be showing if you work and learn hard here.Very friendly atmosphere, good work culture. Lots of scope to learn while work.But very poor salary structure put you far behind the industry standard.

Pros

Work Environment

Cons

Very poor salary

CMS Is a worth place to work with where rich culture, family values and healthy environment is exist.

Busy with functional work and its review. Everyday is a learning seassion , Management is wonderful and cooperative Very Healthy environment Satisfy Union Ego Team members are awesome helpful

Pros

Healthy Environment

Cons

Less benefits

had great experience while working

i had spent amazing days in this company.i had learned lots of things like mis reporting uses of formula in the excel. management was good and the workplace was amazing with good team members.The hardest part was on job is to sort out the errors in amount its took lots of time but it was a fun.The most enjoyable part of my job is when govt. of india did demonetisation the all pressure was on are team work was like endless and i did my job with perfection and got completed within the target period that was a bravery movement for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CMS Infosystems Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about CMS Infosystems Ltd in popular locations

• CMS Infosystems Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?