CMSS

CMSS Employee Reviews

It is good working at CMSS .Learned to interact with client and making documentation.Work environment is nice.colleague are ready to help if u face any difficulty.
Pathetic hypocrite management, management abuse employees in front of everyone, no growth, old technology, no appraisal, Unethical company, worst policies
Pros
Cons
Company is full of cons which you will realize after joining
I have not see so bad company. Management very worst, Management do Too much politics. Don't value for your talent. HR, Team lead not support you. Very worst company for join.
Pros
Cons
Management are politics
company is run by unprofessional management, no growth, no employee benefits, policies are worst, so much favouritism, short term projects which might go soon, less clients
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional work culture
unprofessional management, not employee friendly company, no ethics,suffocating work culture, no growth, people who are working at senior positions are arrogant, outdated work, very less clients
Pros
Cons
Unfriendly work culture, management is not supportive, no growth, no training, unprofessional atmosphere
It was really great working with this company. I was working with this company for a short time , but over all company clatter was great . I was working on multiple project , and was one of the best experience I have had .
Its not a good company, no training, no growth, stressful work culture, no appraisal, bad management, no support from seniors. Work culture is like a school and management act like principal.
Management is not good.Salary is always on time.If you have a more friends then you will find a good working place. Lack of clients. Some seniors are good some are more worst.
If you are here... They put you in a place to learn and develop yourself. I am been with CMSS for 9 years and have grown with Self Confidence
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CMSS?