Code Brew Labs

India49 reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & Benefits

Outstanding Organization

Good support from the management. A perfect place to work and learn a lot about skills. Salary is good and one can make lots of incentives and bonus. The company which cares take of their employees at all the level.

Pros

An amazing place to work, friendly colleagues, work from home.

Cons

Till yet nothing that should I mentioned here.

Company with no ethics

Working here will lead you to no work-life balance. Politics is on peek. Managers and seniors don't respect you. I would recommend people to not join and look for other company

Pros

Some seniors are helpful and have decent knowledge, thus you can learn from them

Cons

Long working hours. Salary deductions, weak management and many more

One of my worset experience in IT world

Worest company ever i joined as an intern my first management is worse no professional behaviour ever they dont know professional behaviour ,all lame gossips no fun at all worest salary

Customer focused company

I am working in code brew for the last 4 years and I can say this is my best company to date. It's a very inclusive company, where they are passionate about giving everyone an equal voice, and equal support. They care deeply about their customers and care equally for their employees.

Pros

Salary on time, helping management, work culture.

Cons

sometimes we have to do more work as compared to our daily routine.

Career progression and support

Having been at code brew for over 3 years now. I have always been felt supported both in my career and on my personal level. This, alongside the corporate culture and great benefits, are the reasons I would recommend code brew labs to anyone!

Pros

No politics, no as such any salary issue

Good working environment

Such a wonderful company where you can start your career. No salary issue is there we all get the salary on time. As some offices are playing office politics there are no such politices.

Pros

Cooperative manager, no salary issue.

Cons

Alternative Saturdays are off

Nice working and learning environment.

Nice working culture lot of learning scope good management skills well-maintained architecture and table tennis is also available. Overall a perfect company to do work.

Pros

Weekends, Full salary, friendly management

Cons

Nothing at this moment.

They dont give salary on time

Management is bad. They dont provide enough information about anything to interns. They delayed stipend or salary for more than 15 to 20 days. Work life balance is not good . Stressful work situation.

Absolutely pathetic work culture

The management drives each and every decision of the company, making room for the worst kind of employee experience, especially if you're in sales. The salary is never on time, and for the month where you don't achieve your targets, no salary is given. No incentive structure in place.

Pros

They hire on a good package and have the capacity to pay

Cons

No work ethic, no salary on time, no HR audacity. Hierarchy based culture

Nice experience amd inhibition done to an employee

Had full chances of growth and let 's consider they give a fair chance but higher management need to be informed. Nice coffee and tea provided but , saturday need to be off which is considerably not

Pros

Cons

Advices which are manipulative

Overall nice company to start with

I worked at Code brew labs full-time for more then 2 years Pros Coming from the freelance realm, I enjoyed the stable income and health insurance but these benefits weren't worthwhile in the end. Cons Low wages, compared to freelance. No organized training offered, even on their own software. Poor management/leadership skills on-site. Unclear goals, with unprofessional/personal criticism - I was told "your knowledge is lacking" and "you're not capable of grasping the material" in regards to very basic assignments. Frowned upon for going the extra mile and trying to streamline their outdated procedures....Show More Advice to Management Train supervisors to lead properly. Emphasize organization and communication skills. Offer proper training. Pay standard wages.

Great

No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 1 years (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues.

Pros

salary

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Code Brew Labs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Code Brew Labs with