Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd logo
Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India130 reviews

excellent workplace with new opportunities

I have joined 4 months ago as a Web Developer. One of the best Indian IT companies. Why I am saying this, below are the pros for that:1. the whole interview process was a very good experience for me because interviewers were very friendly & comfortable2. our TL, PM is very helpful & other seniors everyone is very understanding & always helps a lot if you face any issue3. my first organization which has a very well management & systematic4. everyone gets their deserving value here. You will get much appreciation for your good work5. everything is being followed with time to time perfectlySo I feel very lucky for getting opportunity to work here

Cons

no cons till now

Good and Fun Working experience

Having a Great Experience working with CodeClouds. Your expectation of a Good work environment and culture will be met here. Work-life balance is also pretty good. On-time salary. Teammates and seniors are very supportive. Medical facilities & WFH policies are available here. Here even you can get support for WFH Infrastructure too. It will be a lot of fun to work here.

Pros

Skill development

Cons

Nothing much

Productive and supportive work environment.

I working here as a PHP developer. this is one of the best companies in my carrier. The Work environment is very good and the teamwork is also very supportive. Backoffice support in this company is also good.'Apart from work, it's also supported for vaccination for me and my family.

Cons

It's pay extra for night hour.

Very good IT company

I joined Codeclouds as a Web Developer. I found everything is good here. TL and team members are supportive. Management is very good, they took care of employees even in this corona pandemic situation. Work process is very systematic and maintain professionalism. Gives opportunity to learn different technologies.

Very Good Company

Great experience working with Codeclouds. Learnt a lot with the help of experience and helpful seniors. Very good work environment. I would certainly recommend this company to every one I know.

CodeClouds is a great place to work. Work from home is a good option they have. The salary package is good. All my team members and seniors are very helpful. The management is very good and supportive as well

Pros

Good Environment, Nice Management

Cons

Nothing found yet

June 22, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. It pleases us immensely to learn about positive working experiences and the environment for all our employees. Keep supporting us to help us grow!

Great Place for work

I have been working in this company as a Sr. Web Developer. it's a great place to learn new technologies. Seniors and management are very helpful. working with the team is awesome.

Pros

Seniors / Management are helpful, Salary on time, Flexibility of work

Cons

I haven't found any cons

June 17, 2021
We appreciate your valuable feedback and always look forward to providing a healthy and pleasing work environment for our employees. Thank you for supporting us!

Dream Company for work

I have been here for 3 months but it feels like 1 year because the team members are very supportive and enthusiastic. Before joining I heard lots of positive things about this company now i can feel that. joining to this company is very smooth. Automatically day after completion of my probation period i got a confirmation mail that made me felt so happy :)

Pros

annual sports and cultural programs, on time salary and lots of more.

Cons

do not need this cons section.

June 22, 2021
Thank you for the positive rating and review. We appreciate you taking the time to pass that on.

Best company for work

I joined this company 3 months ago as a web developer. Within 3 months I gained lot of knowledge Yes I know this is very short time period but I understand lot of technology and business logic Within this time period.

Pros

Very rich work culture, good salary

Cons

Connective holiday policy

Productive and Energetic Workspace

I have joined this company as a fresher in this field. I didn't have much experience. But all my team members and seniors are very helpful. i learn every day from my task.

Pros

All the team members are Productive and Energetic workspace.

Cons

There is no cons from my site.

June 11, 2021
Thank you for providing constructive feedback. We strive to provide a perfect work-life balance to all our employees.

Jobs at Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd

See more jobs

Dream Company for work and Learn new things

I have work around 4 months I feel every employee is very friendly and helpful, not only employees also theme leaders and HR managers. I think this is a dream company for everyone. You can work with the freedom no one disturbs you. The company helps a lot in this pandemic situation. The company arranges covid vaccine for every employee. No very work pressure.

Pros

I think this is a dream company for everyone.

Cons

I didn't notice any downside this company

June 11, 2021
Thank you for your 5-star review. We are happy to read you enjoyed working with us.

A perfect place to work

- Friendly work environment.- On time salary.- Company provides good amenities.- Management, HR & Back office team are very much helpful.- Teammates are very helpful and welcoming nature.

I recently joined codeclouds. It has been an amazing experience. 1. The salary package is good.2. Saturday and Sunday off.3. Helpfull TL.4. Balanced work life

Pros

Helpfull seniors, salary on time

Cons

Not found any cons yet

June 17, 2021
We appreciate your encouraging review and thank you dearly for the same. Such positive feedback motivates us to continue striving for excellence and innovation.

Good Place to work

Overall good experience. Work culture is goodWork from home is a good option they have.Good colleagues and helpful seniors.Good learning opportunities.Team work and CollaborationGood Human Resource Management

May 31, 2021

Helpful and to become a successful IT Profesional.

If I say in one word, I would say it is one of the best organization to work with. In this organization I have already started learning amazing skills on the latest technologies with help of my team, PM who's is absolutely fantastic as a person to say the least. He makes me feel as if he is my big brother. The teammates are amazing. The management is very good and supportive as well. The best part is the salary to be honest. It's always been on time till the time I am working here.The one point which could have been better is the connective leaves, if they could allow it to be counted as a day leave. Other than this, it's is a great organization.

Pros

Salary on time, Flexibility of work

Cons

At time long hours is required, connective leaves

May 31, 2021
Thanks so much for taking the time and sharing your review. We appreciate your raised concern and we shall take it into consideration as we grow.

Great place to work and growth.

I really appreciate the work environment .Seniors and co-workers are very helpful and co-operative. It's provides you place where you can work and grow simultaneously.

Pros

Salary on time, place to learn etc

Cons

Strict about the rule and regulations.

May 31, 2021
Thanks for reviewing us and we appreciate your motivating response to help us scale and improve ourselves for the better!

Overall very good and think about their employees

I am working in code clouds since last six months, it's a great company to work. Management are really great. Colleagues are really helpful.I learn new tech after i came here.

May 31, 2021

I am working in code clouds since last six months, it's a great company to work. Management are really helpful also your colleagues. You can learn new technologies and company will take care for this. I'm enjoying while working here.

May 31, 2021
We value your positive thoughts and experience working with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our processes.

Good job security and industry pay-scale

I used to work with CodeClouds from 2015. They provide a really good platform to learn and understand new technology for eCommerce, branding, and software development. Their salary standards are higher as per other companies in the industry.

Pros

Good Environment, Nice Management

Cons

Connecting Weekend Leave

May 31, 2021

I must say that the work culture is excellent with friendly atmosphere with people willing to help at every aspect, higher management are just too good.

Pros

Salary, It, Management

Cons

Weekend Connecting Leave, Sometime extended work hours

May 31, 2021
Thanks for your insightful review and we shall do our best to ensure more accessibility as we continue to evolve as an organization.

Always cares about employees

company who always cares about employees, in this pandemic they are always been supportive in all kind of situation, they are ready to help in every possible way they can

Pros

Caring, supportive

Cons

Long hours of work

May 31, 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8