Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India204 reviews

durgasalarypujajoinedseniorconnectivetechnologydeveloper

Happy to work here !!!

Company is good and also from management to team mates all are very good. Work culture and Life balance is also very peacefull. Salary in also on time. I am happy to work here. 🙂

Employee friendly and supportive

1. Workplace culture is very good.2. Team leaders are very good and supportive.3. No such overtime.4. Best work-life balance.5. Team leaders and project managers are too helpful and supportive.

Pros

Timely salary on 1st of every month, no overtime

Cons

Not as such

July 1, 2022
It’s lovely to read your positive words. Keep supporting us and we look forward to doing promising new things together!

Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

good work culture and helpful collegues

Salary is on time , learn new technology , best for technology lover , Management always helpful , workcultre is superb , no stress of work , Team leader and project mangers are very polite

July 1, 2022
Your kind words fill our hearts with joy and celebrate our community even more. Thank You!

Amazing work experience

Being a part of this organization very recently, I would like to say CodeClouds provides a good and productive work environment, helpful and friendly seniors, great work-life balance, salary always on time. Get to learn a lot of new advance technologies. HR and recruiting team provide onboarding procedures very effectively.

Pros

1. Good work environment, 2. Friendly seniors, 3. Structural work time, 4. Work life balance

Cons

Nothing as such based on experience so far

July 1, 2022
We appreciate you for letting us know about your experience! If there’s something more to share, please reach us at info@codeclouds.com. Thanks!

Good work environment and professional culture

Eco- Friendly Environment* Good Workplace* Good Opportunity in Fresher and experience person* Daily lot of things to learns new and develop the future

Pros

Free internet bill

Cons

I did not find any cons till now

July 1, 2022
We genuinely appreciate you for giving us a positive response.

Great and productive workplace, it's great to be the part of codeclouds. team lead and project manager they are really great

Great and productive workplace, great team and on time salary. my experience with codeclouds is just awesome love to be part of this company. and looking forward to it.

June 30, 2022

Good work environment with learning opportunities

Friendly, relaxed work atmosphere ,Flexible work schedule,The organization encourages employees to learn new tools and technologies to enhance knowledge

June 30, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

Excellent work life balance

Excellent work atmosphere, great seniors, flexible management. It makes you feel relaxed with proper work flow and motivation from your leaders. It's the best place to start your career.

Pros

Many benefits, allowances, flexibility

Cons

Leave application process is a bit lengthy.

June 30, 2022
Thank you for leaving us a review. At CodeClouds, we take employee feedback seriously. We’d like to discuss more on your points raised, and therefore it’d be really helpful if you can write to us at info@codeclouds.com and we can take it from there.

Awesome experience, Happy to work

One of the best place to work as an IT professional here in Kolkata. Good management, Friendly atmosphere, Supportive and good colleagues, good projects. You learn lots of new things for sure. Proud to be part of the team.

June 30, 2022
It’s great news that we have met your expectations. Your priceless trust in us made it a success, thanks!

Awesome work environment with lerning opportunities

In Code Clouds, you will able to enrich your technical and management skill with the help of seniors and management. Salary scale is best among the competitors and you will get monthly salary always on time. There is good work life balance. Few can complain about the night support but I personally think it will actually help to keep the clients happy and you will get paid for the efforts you give. Overall the company is maintaining good corporate culture with excellent human touch. HR and recruitment team handling the onboarding process very efficiently.

May 17, 2022
Your kind words fill our hearts with joy and celebrate our community even more.

Productive and fun workplace

This is a great organization to work with, to have a great learning skill as well as professional culture.It also help me to maintain work - life balance.

May 17, 2022
It’s always a pleasure to learn of positive experiences from our employees like you! Thanks for sharing.

Amazing place to work.

I am working as a web developer in this company for 3 months. Interview experience : The interview process was very smooth. The interviewers were very humble.Work environment : The work environment is very good believe me. The seniors are really friendly and helpful. The word 'team work' really fulfills as seniors are always ready to support when I am stuck at something.No unnecessary pressure is given. They have education assistance. You're always assigned to a course so that you can learn new tools and technologies to increase your knowledge side by side with your work.Work life balance is there as they have structural working hours.They provide on time salary.

Productive Workplace

Right from the interview to onboarding, HR team is very helpful. They will guide to through the whole process.After joining, Proper KT has been provided. Team members are very helpful.Solid Support from back office, accounts and other teams is something which I want to highlight.Overall work environment is good.

Pros

* WFH facility [ Due to COVID restrictions] * Good pay and perks. * Helpful people and culture.

Cons

* Unavailability of auto micro management.

Nice Place to Work

its a very Nice place to work....I have Spent a long days with 4 renowned MNC company before but Most of them Do not have any Culture regarding Work life balance. But this Company's Work Culture & Work life balance policy is very good.

May 17, 2022
We at CodeClouds really appreciate the trust that you have put in us. Thank you for sharing your encouraging words.

Great Company to Work with

Great Work-life balance (Mon - Fri)Supportive TL, PMlearned about much new technologyhelpful managementgreat workspace cultureThe most enjoyable part of the job is getting to learn new things

Pros

Great Work life balance (Mon - Fri)

Cons

haven't found any cons till date

May 17, 2022
Thank you and we look forward to doing promising new things together!

Great Company

Nice and friendly atmosphere. Helpful colleagues. Nice package and on time salary. Currently has hybrid facility where you can work from home and work from office both.

May 17, 2022
Your support makes us happy and gives us the motivation to work better!

Great Place to Work

Great place to work, good work culture, great learning opportunities, all team members, project manager, team leader are very helpful and supportive. Great work life balance. Best place to kickstart your career.

Pros

Cons

No cons found, a great place to work.

May 18, 2022
We strive to provide our employees with a holistic work environment, and it's always a delight to learn positive experiences from our employees.

Good company, great people, on time salary, no politics

Recently I have joined this organization and hope my feedback will guide you right way.- fix office time (mon-fri)- on time salary- Have learned about many new technology- good team work- helpful management- no internal politicspeople here work hard and party harder

Working in Good Work Culture

CodeClouds is a great place to work. The working atmosphere and encouraging behaviour of seniors helps in gathering more knowledge and work smoothly. The organisation is brimming with all kind of latest technology updates and it works in producing unique products and services for all.

Pros

flexible shift timings, weekend off days, wonderful salary structure

Cons

Didn't find anything

May 19, 2022
We’d like to thank you for your candor in sharing your experience with us, which also gives us the pleasure to build an open, inclusive workplace for our employees like you. Thanks!

Good work environment

I had joined Codeclouds on December 2021. Till now I didn't see any cons. The work environment is really good, team members and seniors are really supportive and salary on time.

May 19, 2022
The valuable feedback of every employee like you matters a lot to us. Thank you for counting on us! Cheers!

A good place to work

It's a good company to work for and my overall experience is good still now. I have just completed 2 months here. Positive work environment. On-time salary.

May 19, 2022
The valuable feedback of every employee like you matters a lot to us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd with