Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Pros :Salary is received on time.Most of the seniors including PM are cooperative and helpful, which is important.HR and Backoffice peoples are good.Fixed Saturday and Sunday off.Software and Hardware support is good.Cons :leaves get connected with saturday / sunday or any other holiday in case they are continuous.
1. Helpful TL/PM2. Competitive salary3. Salary on time4. Saturday and Sunday off5. Opportunities to learn new technologies7. Connective leave policy could have been better
Pros
Helpful TL/PM, Competitive salary, Salary on time, Saturday and Sunday off, Opportunities to learn new technologies
Cons
Connective leave policy could have been better
Codeclouds is one of the better companies to work for and I am happily working with this company from last few months.Work-culture is very open and also very professional.Research, learn and growth opportunities are high. There are lots of new technologies for learning opportunities based on your interest.
Pros
1. Every employee is given the system here on day-1 itself, 2. Care every employee personally, don’t just push people into the boxes, 3. Instant system support whatever problem you are facing with your system, they will try to help you out in a moment
Cons
Unfavourable connective leave policy
I am working at CodeClouds for four months now. It has been an amazing experience. A great learning opportunity for career growth for any individual.
Pros
Good Salary, right on-time, Free Snacks/Coffee, Good place to learn, Helpful seniors, Flexible shifts, Saturday and Sunday off
Cons
Have not found any such points here
In codeclouds the working environment is really good and you can learn while working and can grow your experience by working on projects with a helpful team.
You will get time for the project development needs and the TL and PM are very helpful. Work environment is compitative not stressfull. Overall you will enjoy.
Pros
Salary on Time & Management is helpful
Cons
Connective Leaves Policy - Taking leave on Friday and Monday is nightmare.
I had joined Codeclouds a few months back. My experience has been greatly positive. Seniors are helpful and management is understanding of the individual employee's concerns. A really forward looking company looking for ways to ease the end user's experience and helping clients find the right solution using the latest technology available. A good place for someone to start and grow in his career. HRs are really helpful and friendly. A very positive and creative working environment.
Pros
Creative working environment, new technologies to work on, helpful seniors, management is understanding
Cons
no cons
It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions. Each Team has an open door policy, so you have support whenever you need it. Codeclouds is the only one company where I have seen no layoffs or salary deduction during covid19 pandemic, Codeclouds provide best value for each and every employees by providing quarterly appraisal and skills development program. As HR It is very satisfying to help best peoples and provide them better career opportunities into one of the best working place in India.
Pros
Job Security and Career Growth
Cons
Nothing At This Moment
I recently joined CodeClouds. Things I really liked are:The salary package is goodGood Salary, right on-timeSaturday and Sunday offAlso, I like that they have the cultural celebration at the office for Durga Puja, Holi, Independence day, etc.
December 28, 2020
#Review1:I am working at Codeclouds for more than a year now and have observed the following points:Pros:Good Salary, right on-timeFree Snacks/CoffeeGood place to learnHelpful seniorsFlexible shifts, with alternate Saturday offCons:With more than 300 employees in this organization and without any major workplace issue, I think CodeClouds manages things pretty well on its own.
December 28, 2020
Thank you for your 5-star review. We are happy to read you enjoyed working with us.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd?
I have been working with this organisation from last 4 months, and I am so grateful I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals.
Pros
Learning culture, Benefits, Opportunity, Salary on Time and Balanced work Life
Cons
Not find yet
December 28, 2020
Thank you for providing constructive feedback. We strive to provide perfect work-life balance to all our employees.
Very good working environment. Colleagues are very supportive and cooperative out there at CISPL. You will learn new things everyday. Balanced learning and growing atmosphere. They avail good salary hike and benefits.
Pros
Free Lunches
December 28, 2020
->In CodeClouds you will have the opportunity to learn and work on trending technologies like React js, Vue js etc.-> It's a well-organized company where your queries get resolved quickly.->One of the best part of the job is that you will get salary on time.I got placed in the time of pandemic.It's been 3 months in CodeClouds and it's been great.
Pros
work from home, salary on time, helpful seniors.
Cons
Not found any cons yet.
December 28, 2020
Thank you for the positive rating and review. We appreciate you taking the time to pass that on.
I am working at Codeclouds for the last three months now and have observed the following points: Good Salary, right on-time, Good place to learn, Helpful seniors, Flexible shifts, with Saturday and Sunday off
Pros
Good Salary, right on-time Good place to learn Helpful seniors Flexible shifts, with Saturday and Sunday off
Cons
With more than 300 employees in this organization and without any major workplace issue, I think Code Clouds manages things pretty well on its own.
December 28, 2020
We are pleased to know that you really enjoyed working with us and felt that we provide a strong work-life balance.
As a experienced developer after joined to CodeColuds I found the work flow and types of project are really impressive here. New technology stack like docker, g-cloud, ci-cd process are used to develop or maintain the projects. Work environment is really good.
Pros
One time salary on first of the month, Great team and team leader, Very supportive people, Opportunity to learn new technology, Table chair provided for WFH
Cons
Did not found so far
December 28, 2020
We appreciate your valuable feedback and always look forward to providing a healthy and pleasing work environment for our employees. Thank you for supporting us!
1. Friendly Work Environment2. Amazing Place To Enhance Skills3. Good Work Culture & Learning Opportunity4. Working On Latest Technology5. Weekend Off6. Salary On Time7. Work From Home Facility8. Great Colleague And Seniors Always Eager To Help You9. Encourage All Employees To Learn New TechnologiesLooking Forward To Long Innings With CodeClouds
I recently joined CodeClouds and I can say so far everything is fine. Things I really liked are:The salary package is goodThey provide good work from home facilities like laptop, table, chair etc.Helpfull & cooperative colleagues.Scope for learn new Technologies.Also, I like that they have the cultural celebration at the office for Durga Puja, Holi, Independence day, etc.
Pros
Work culture is very good & scope to learn new technologies.
Cons
Connective Leaves
December 28, 2020
Thanks so much for taking the time and sharing your review. We appreciate your raised concern and we shall take it into consideration as we grow.
CodeClouds is a great place to work. The organization is brimming with the latest technology updates and works in producing unique products and services for all. Such innovation has made its employees learn and work things in a practical way, which is exactly what someone look forward to learning when joining a company. I also found that the company thinks a lot about its employees with its health insurance, free meals. Apart from this, I really like-1. On-time salary policy2. The flexible shift timings3. Weekend off days.
December 28, 2020
Thank you for your 5-star review. We like to provide an environment that allows our talented employees to flourish.
I recently joined CodeClouds and I can say so far everything is fine.The salary package is good They provide good lunch for free on working days The work environment is good for freshers like me Also, I like that they have the cultural celebration at the office for Durga Puja, Holi, Independence day, etc.Apart from this, I also like the flexible shift timings and weekend off days.
Pros
Good salary, proper holiday leaves etc.
Cons
Connective Leaves
December 28, 2020
I recently joined Code Clouds and I can say that it is a very good company. The working atmosphere is very good .Code clouds is a great place of work where an employee gets ample of opportunities to learn various technical skills and grow in their respective careers.
Pros
1.Good salary package, 2. The work environment is good and supportive colleagues, 3. Fixed weekend off, 4.Flexible work hours.
Cons
didn't find any thing
December 28, 2020
I recently joined CodeClouds during pandemic situation and I can say so far everything is fine.Pros:The salary package is goodThey provide good lunch for free on working daysThe work environment is good. Also, I like that they have the cultural celebration at the office for Durga Puja, Holi, Independence day, etc.Cons:Connective Leaves
Pros
The salary package is good
Cons
Connective leaves
December 28, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Keep supporting us to help us grow!