Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India200 reviews

Good work environment and professional culture

Eco- Friendly Environment* Good Workplace* Good Opportunity in Fresher and experience person* Daily lot of things to learns new and develop the future

Pros

Free internet bill

Cons

I did not find any cons till now

Great and productive workplace, it's great to be the part of codeclouds. team lead and project manager they are really great

Great and productive workplace, great team and on time salary. my experience with codeclouds is just awesome love to be part of this company. and looking forward to it.

Good work environment with learning opportunities

Friendly, relaxed work atmosphere ,Flexible work schedule,The organization encourages employees to learn new tools and technologies to enhance knowledge

Excellent work life balance

Excellent work atmosphere, great seniors, flexible management. It makes you feel relaxed with proper work flow and motivation from your leaders. It's the best place to start your career.

Pros

Many benefits, allowances, flexibility

Cons

Leave application process is a bit lengthy.

Awesome experience, Happy to work

One of the best place to work as an IT professional here in Kolkata. Good management, Friendly atmosphere, Supportive and good colleagues, good projects. You learn lots of new things for sure. Proud to be part of the team.

Awesome work environment with lerning opportunities

In Code Clouds, you will able to enrich your technical and management skill with the help of seniors and management. Salary scale is best among the competitors and you will get monthly salary always on time. There is good work life balance. Few can complain about the night support but I personally think it will actually help to keep the clients happy and you will get paid for the efforts you give. Overall the company is maintaining good corporate culture with excellent human touch. HR and recruitment team handling the onboarding process very efficiently.

May 17, 2022
Your kind words fill our hearts with joy and celebrate our community even more.

Productive and fun workplace

This is a great organization to work with, to have a great learning skill as well as professional culture.It also help me to maintain work - life balance.

May 17, 2022
It’s always a pleasure to learn of positive experiences from our employees like you! Thanks for sharing.

Amazing place to work.

I am working as a web developer in this company for 3 months. Interview experience : The interview process was very smooth. The interviewers were very humble.Work environment : The work environment is very good believe me. The seniors are really friendly and helpful. The word 'team work' really fulfills as seniors are always ready to support when I am stuck at something.No unnecessary pressure is given. They have education assistance. You're always assigned to a course so that you can learn new tools and technologies to increase your knowledge side by side with your work.Work life balance is there as they have structural working hours.They provide on time salary.

May 17, 2022
We appreciate you for letting us know about your experience! If there’s something more to share, please reach us at info@codeclouds.com. Thanks!

Productive Workplace

Right from the interview to onboarding, HR team is very helpful. They will guide to through the whole process.After joining, Proper KT has been provided. Team members are very helpful.Solid Support from back office, accounts and other teams is something which I want to highlight.Overall work environment is good.

Pros

* WFH facility [ Due to COVID restrictions] * Good pay and perks. * Helpful people and culture.

Cons

* Unavailability of auto micro management.

May 17, 2022
Thank you for leaving us a review. At CodeClouds, we take employee feedback seriously. We’d like to discuss more on your points raised, and therefore it’d be really helpful if you can write to us at info@codeclouds.com and we can take it from there.

Nice Place to Work

its a very Nice place to work....I have Spent a long days with 4 renowned MNC company before but Most of them Do not have any Culture regarding Work life balance. But this Company's Work Culture & Work life balance policy is very good.

May 17, 2022
We at CodeClouds really appreciate the trust that you have put in us. Thank you for sharing your encouraging words.

Great Company to Work with

Great Work-life balance (Mon - Fri)Supportive TL, PMlearned about much new technologyhelpful managementgreat workspace cultureThe most enjoyable part of the job is getting to learn new things

Pros

Great Work life balance (Mon - Fri)

Cons

haven't found any cons till date

Great Company

Nice and friendly atmosphere. Helpful colleagues. Nice package and on time salary. Currently has hybrid facility where you can work from home and work from office both.

Great Place to Work

Great place to work, good work culture, great learning opportunities, all team members, project manager, team leader are very helpful and supportive. Great work life balance. Best place to kickstart your career.

Pros

Cons

No cons found, a great place to work.

Good company, great people, on time salary, no politics

Recently I have joined this organization and hope my feedback will guide you right way.- fix office time (mon-fri)- on time salary- Have learned about many new technology- good team work- helpful management- no internal politicspeople here work hard and party harder

Working in Good Work Culture

CodeClouds is a great place to work. The working atmosphere and encouraging behaviour of seniors helps in gathering more knowledge and work smoothly. The organisation is brimming with all kind of latest technology updates and it works in producing unique products and services for all.

Pros

flexible shift timings, weekend off days, wonderful salary structure

Cons

Didn't find anything

Good work environment

I had joined Codeclouds on December 2021. Till now I didn't see any cons. The work environment is really good, team members and seniors are really supportive and salary on time.

A good place to work

It's a good company to work for and my overall experience is good still now. I have just completed 2 months here. Positive work environment. On-time salary.

Good working culture

Joined as a web developer on November, 2021. I enjoy working since my first day. You will get chance to enhance your skills. Seniors, PM , TL are supportive.

Pros

Good working environment, On time salary

Cons

No cons I have found till date

A great learning atmosphere and happy.

I joined CodeClouds recently and it has been great working here. The entire team including TL are all supportive. You will get to work in demanding technologies , also I found here a learning atmosphere where you can learn lots of new things and enhance your skills. Work Life balance is also good Saturday and Sunday are off. You will get paid on 1st of every month and at starting they also provide you training.

Productive as well as good scopes to learn new skills.

It's a good company to work for and my overall experience is good still now. The interview process was quite fast and smooth. The hr was very helpful too. Great work culture.

Great productive and friendly environment

@codeclouds, First of all, thank you so much for being a part of the family, this is such a great environment, friendly behavior, great team lead, well learning experience, if we talk about employee benefits literally it feels like an MNC company. we get all benefits like Sick leave, child care, health insurance family problem, payslips, personal leave all stuff.and always get salary on the first day of the month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd with