Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
4.8Pay & Benefits

good team members

good work culture, salary on time. team members are friendly. free health insurance for employee. they have work from home facility. projects are also good

Good work culture.

# Good work culture.# On time Salary.# Supportive team members.# On job trainings.# Work life balance.# Good projects.# Great learning curve.

Excellent work place

I have joined as Sr. QA ANALYST. I have completed just 3 months. I have got confirmation letter. Let's me share my view --1. Great work culture.2. Friendly atmosphere.3. Salary every first working day of the month.4. work from home facility5. Management listens to employees concern as they are always updating the policies based on the employees reviews.6. All team members, project manager,. Team leader, HR department, IT department are so supportive, helpful, friendly.

Pros

1. On time salary 2. Medical, 3. Fixed timing, 4. Sat Sun fixed off

Cons

Good work culture and amazing management.

1. One of the best companies to work with.2. Management is very helpful.3. Scope to learn new technologies.4. Medical benefits also provided.5. Work from Home Infrastructure given to employees.6. Co-workers very helpful and maintaining a work life balance.7. Industry Standard salary benefits.

Pros

Good work life balance, Scope to learn new technologies, Industry standard salary.

Cons

No such cons.

over all review

Lots of learning opportunity, This company is great for ambitious people. On time salary with extra benefits. Work life balance is great. No more work after office hours.

Pros

No extra works after the office time and obviously the on time salary.

Cons

Lack of proper training.

Helpful work environment

I have experienced friendly atmosphere,helpful seniors and timely clearance of salary in this office.Even during lockdown we have got a proper wfh setup.Overall experience is good and helpful.

Great Working Culture

I have received a lot of learning opportunities in few months of joining. This company is great for ambitious people. In few months oj joining I learned mern stack and after an interview got the opportunity to work on a mern project. Work life balance is great. No more work after office hours.

Pros

Work life balance, learning opportunities, salary

Cons

Not found

One of the best IT companies in Kolkata to work for

I have joined 4 months ago as a Web Developer having a great experience working here. The best part of working in CodeClouds is the positive work environment and the diverse work culture, I am glad to be a part of CodeClouds.

Pros

Friendly work environment, Lots of opportunities to learn and grow your professional career, Respectful team members, Employee benefits and work life balance

Cons

Good place to grow your career

Good work culture, seniors are supportive. on time salary , able to learn new technology , project are good . Good career opportunity . Good office location .

Pros

on time salary, management are good, smooth on boarding process

Cons

not found as such now

Best Company, Every Employee are very helpful

1. Great work culture.2. Friendly atmosphere.3. Salary every first working day of the month.4. During this pandemic company paid employees for their broadband connection, office chair and table.5. Management listens to employees concern as they are always updating the policies based on the employees reviews.6. Probation is 3 months.7. Every one in company from junior developer to higher management are technically sound which is very good as every can understand what problem you are facing.

Pros

Great work culture.

Cons

Till now I have not found any cons here

Jobs at Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd

See more jobs

Flexibility + Balance

I have been working here for more than 3 months. Pros:1. Flexible working hours2. Work from home 3. On time salary4. Friendly work environment5. Work-life balanceCons:No cons found till now.

Very friendly

1. I joined CodeClouds about 3 months back and I must say that the work culture is excellent with friendly atmosphere .2. All the senior team members are very helpful and the TL and PM also are very good.3. Salary structure is very good. And I joined here with a good hike.4. On time salary on the 1st date of month if the 1st date is not a bank holiday.5. Awesome work environment with good personal life balance.6. Flexible timing.7. Very good learning opportunities are here.8. Management, Hr department and back office team and the IT support team is so good and are always ready to solve your problems within time.9. Personal Growth.10. PF, Esi schemes available.11. Yearly salary hike.12. In this covid pandemic also there is no problem with salary that is very good for the employees.I will recommend you can join this company without any hesitation for your growth

Cons

there are no cons till now

Awesome Company with a great work place

Good working environment, Helpful team members, Balanced work life, On time salary, Very Nice work culture, Great place to learn new things, Friendly environment

Codeclouds is a perfect blend of positive and progressive culture.

From the very first day one can start to nurture their skills with the help of collaborative co-workers. It has a nice team work culture, competitive salary and very much employee friendly.I'm delighted to be a part of this company.

Cons

Till date, I have not found any such cons to mention. They are very professional.

Awesome company, friendly colleagues with ample oppurtunities to learn and grow your career.

CodeClouds is a very good company where I have friendly colleagues. A great place to grow my career along with ample oppurtunities to learn new things everyday.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, Lots of opportunities, Employee appreciation, Lots of employee benefits, Best place to learn new technology, Work/Life Balance

Cons

Personnally for me, I have not experieced any cons here.

Good and Fun Working experience

Having a Great Experience working with CodeClouds. Your expectation of a Good work environment and culture will be met here. Work-life balance is also pretty good. On-time salary. Teammates and seniors are very supportive. Medical facilities & WFH policies are available here. Here even you can get support for WFH Infrastructure too. It will be a lot of fun to work here.

Pros

Skill development

Cons

Nothing much

CodeClouds is a great place to work. Work from home is a good option they have. The salary package is good. All my team members and seniors are very helpful. The management is very good and supportive as well

Pros

Good Environment, Nice Management

Cons

Nothing found yet

June 22, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. It pleases us immensely to learn about positive working experiences and the environment for all our employees. Keep supporting us to help us grow!

Great Place for work

I have been working in this company as a Sr. Web Developer. it's a great place to learn new technologies. Seniors and management are very helpful. working with the team is awesome.

Pros

Seniors / Management are helpful, Salary on time, Flexibility of work

Cons

I haven't found any cons

June 17, 2021
We appreciate your valuable feedback and always look forward to providing a healthy and pleasing work environment for our employees. Thank you for supporting us!

Dream Company for work

I have been here for 3 months but it feels like 1 year because the team members are very supportive and enthusiastic. Before joining I heard lots of positive things about this company now i can feel that. joining to this company is very smooth. Automatically day after completion of my probation period i got a confirmation mail that made me felt so happy :)

Pros

annual sports and cultural programs, on time salary and lots of more.

Cons

do not need this cons section.

June 22, 2021
Thank you for the positive rating and review. We appreciate you taking the time to pass that on.

Best company for work

I joined this company 3 months ago as a web developer. Within 3 months I gained lot of knowledge Yes I know this is very short time period but I understand lot of technology and business logic Within this time period.

Pros

Very rich work culture, good salary

Cons

Connective holiday policy

June 17, 2021

A perfect place to work

- Friendly work environment.- On time salary.- Company provides good amenities.- Management, HR & Back office team are very much helpful.- Teammates are very helpful and welcoming nature.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8