Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Clear
4.8Pay & Benefits

durgasalarypujajoinedseniorconnectivetechnologydeveloper

Great place to work.

You can learn and grow your skill by working on various projects. team leaders and project managers are very helpful. Salary on time. I am happy to work here.

Pros

Helpful, Good environment, Nice people, Great work environment, On-Time Salary.

Cons

Nothing as such.

Na

For freshers it is not a good company, but work culture good, on time login and log out. Salary structure is not soo good , but you can service in Kolkata. Management is not so good.

August 19, 2022
We’re disappointed to learn of your experience, and we’d like to learn more from you about which areas we can improve to provide our employees with a growth-centered ecosystem. Please feel free to write to us in detail at info@codeclouds.com about it.

Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment

Happy to work here !!!

Company is good and also from management to team mates all are very good. Work culture and Life balance is also very peacefull. Salary in also on time. I am happy to work here. 🙂

August 19, 2022
We’d like to thank you for your candor in sharing your experience with us, which also gives us the pleasure to build an open, inclusive workplace for our employees like you. Thanks!

Employee friendly and supportive

1. Workplace culture is very good.2. Team leaders are very good and supportive.3. No such overtime.4. Best work-life balance.5. Team leaders and project managers are too helpful and supportive.

Pros

Timely salary on 1st of every month, no overtime

Cons

Not as such

July 1, 2022
It’s lovely to read your positive words. Keep supporting us and we look forward to doing promising new things together!

good work culture and helpful collegues

Salary is on time , learn new technology , best for technology lover , Management always helpful , workcultre is superb , no stress of work , Team leader and project mangers are very polite

July 1, 2022
Your kind words fill our hearts with joy and celebrate our community even more. Thank You!

Amazing work experience

Being a part of this organization very recently, I would like to say CodeClouds provides a good and productive work environment, helpful and friendly seniors, great work-life balance, salary always on time. Get to learn a lot of new advance technologies. HR and recruiting team provide onboarding procedures very effectively.

Pros

1. Good work environment, 2. Friendly seniors, 3. Structural work time, 4. Work life balance

Cons

Nothing as such based on experience so far

July 1, 2022
We appreciate you for letting us know about your experience! If there’s something more to share, please reach us at info@codeclouds.com. Thanks!

Great and productive workplace, it's great to be the part of codeclouds. team lead and project manager they are really great

Great and productive workplace, great team and on time salary. my experience with codeclouds is just awesome love to be part of this company. and looking forward to it.

June 30, 2022
It’s always a pleasure to learn of positive experiences from our employees like you!

Excellent work life balance

Excellent work atmosphere, great seniors, flexible management. It makes you feel relaxed with proper work flow and motivation from your leaders. It's the best place to start your career.

Pros

Many benefits, allowances, flexibility

Cons

Leave application process is a bit lengthy.

June 30, 2022
Thank you for leaving us a review. At CodeClouds, we take employee feedback seriously. We’d like to discuss more on your points raised, and therefore it’d be really helpful if you can write to us at info@codeclouds.com and we can take it from there.

Awesome work environment with lerning opportunities

In Code Clouds, you will able to enrich your technical and management skill with the help of seniors and management. Salary scale is best among the competitors and you will get monthly salary always on time. There is good work life balance. Few can complain about the night support but I personally think it will actually help to keep the clients happy and you will get paid for the efforts you give. Overall the company is maintaining good corporate culture with excellent human touch. HR and recruitment team handling the onboarding process very efficiently.

May 17, 2022
Your kind words fill our hearts with joy and celebrate our community even more.

Amazing place to work.

I am working as a web developer in this company for 3 months. Interview experience : The interview process was very smooth. The interviewers were very humble.Work environment : The work environment is very good believe me. The seniors are really friendly and helpful. The word 'team work' really fulfills as seniors are always ready to support when I am stuck at something.No unnecessary pressure is given. They have education assistance. You're always assigned to a course so that you can learn new tools and technologies to increase your knowledge side by side with your work.Work life balance is there as they have structural working hours.They provide on time salary.

Great Company

Nice and friendly atmosphere. Helpful colleagues. Nice package and on time salary. Currently has hybrid facility where you can work from home and work from office both.

May 17, 2022
Your support makes us happy and gives us the motivation to work better!

Good company, great people, on time salary, no politics

Recently I have joined this organization and hope my feedback will guide you right way.- fix office time (mon-fri)- on time salary- Have learned about many new technology- good team work- helpful management- no internal politicspeople here work hard and party harder

Working in Good Work Culture

CodeClouds is a great place to work. The working atmosphere and encouraging behaviour of seniors helps in gathering more knowledge and work smoothly. The organisation is brimming with all kind of latest technology updates and it works in producing unique products and services for all.

Pros

flexible shift timings, weekend off days, wonderful salary structure

Cons

Didn't find anything

Good work environment

I had joined Codeclouds on December 2021. Till now I didn't see any cons. The work environment is really good, team members and seniors are really supportive and salary on time.

May 19, 2022
The valuable feedback of every employee like you matters a lot to us. Thank you for counting on us! Cheers!

A good place to work

It's a good company to work for and my overall experience is good still now. I have just completed 2 months here. Positive work environment. On-time salary.

May 19, 2022
The valuable feedback of every employee like you matters a lot to us.

Good working culture

Joined as a web developer on November, 2021. I enjoy working since my first day. You will get chance to enhance your skills. Seniors, PM , TL are supportive.

Pros

Good working environment, On time salary

Cons

No cons I have found till date

May 19, 2022
We genuinely appreciate you for giving us a positive response. Thanks!

Great productive and friendly environment

@codeclouds, First of all, thank you so much for being a part of the family, this is such a great environment, friendly behavior, great team lead, well learning experience, if we talk about employee benefits literally it feels like an MNC company. we get all benefits like Sick leave, child care, health insurance family problem, payslips, personal leave all stuff.and always get salary on the first day of the month.

A place to grow and learn while doing things you love.

I feel fortunate to be a part of Codeclouds. The scope for learning and growth is unmatched. I am happy with the kind of work and opportunities provided here and the freedom with which I am able to do my job. The compensation and perks provided are competitive and the overall environment is supportive in terms of culture and challenging in terms of work and skills. Proud to be an employee of CodeClouds India.

A good environment and a great place to work

Joined on November, 2021 as a Web Developer and I must say a great place to work there . You will get the chance to enhance your skills. Right now I am learning a few new skills out of my existing domain.

Pros

Salary on time, Good environment, Other perks and benifits.

Cons

No cons I have found till date.

Supportive seniors, great work culture, friendly nature

1) Management is good so far.2) Seniors, PM, TL are great and supportive.3) Friendly attitude from everybody till now.4) On time salary.5) No unnecessary demands of time apart from office hours. Which is a great professional behavior and also no unnecessary pressure.

Pros

Management is good so far, Seniors, Pm, TL are great and supportive, Friendly attitude from everybody till now, On time salary, No unnecessary demands of time apart from office hours, Which is a great professional behavior and also no unnecessary pressure.

Cons

Nothing found any yet, but till now I have not got any technical growth but I am optimistic about it.

Excellent place to work at

I feel overall happy working at Codeclouds. The culture and teams are very positive and transparent. Flexible work hours. Everyone in team are open for ideas, so learning scope is great .

Pros

Flexible work hours. On time salary. Learning and personal growth is excellent .

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Codeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd with