codemantra

codemantra Employee Reviews

Work freedom of this company is well. Some politics are inside the office.They are not allowed to take sudden leave.Friendly team leaders are some teams.
Pros
Freedom of work
Cons
Extension of work
codemantra is a veteran in a niche technology space in document management systems. Very stable and good work culture. No politics. Very hands-on senior management. No firing during the COVID period.
Pros
Good Management
codemantra has a very open and transparent work culture. They reward performers and also appreciate hard-work. Many employees have done 10 years+ here. Very stable company.
Pros
Good Reporting Manager, Very Transparent work Culture
I never recommend this company. All PL and managements are very politics. Nobody have encourage the hardworkers. Am mentally and physically most affected by this company. Worst behaviour are working in management side. Especially ladies don't choose this company to work. Poor facilities. Politics only doing in this company. My humble request don't join this company and waste ur time. Worst worst worst.
I have worked with many branded companies like Wipro,HCL,Paypal etc.Since then this is the best company I have worked with where starting from management to your fellow colleagues everyone are just awesome.
Pros
Lots of learning and implementation
Cons
No cons
Felt something missing in my daily work, but had a lot new management and work experience. Work is very slow paced and needed little boost to fulfill the daily task.
Worked as a project manager and handled multiple clients. Having good experience in peer review process. Having enough knowledge about the revenue report generation and various reports handling.
Very nice environment and excellent hr department with cool management. But few managers are too bogus and selfish like terrible creation. Otherwise it was a very good company and quality comparison is too good.
Its a very good knowledge improve based on the job and technical. Management not supported to employee. Management should find the employee facing issue in the working area.
Very worst company. No job secure. Politics only running in code mantra. Honest peoples are treat like machines pls don't join these kind of company. More than 9 yrs I had worked in this company but no benefit for me. Top leaders are only doing politics. Noone didn't work.
This company offer excellent opportunities to learn and work on e-Publishing Product based design and development of application to suit the specific needs of the clients.
Pros
learning opportunities
Cons
Long Hours
Best workplace for Freshers and can learn lot of things while working with Codemantra. We get the chance to work with the Client and the Management when we joined as freshers. Also we get the best training for the freshers in all the occasions
Pros
Time flexible
Cons
Long Hours
Every day will go with full pressure. No chance to learn new technology. Daily overtime. Full responsibility to my job. Very interesting html, xml project.
Pros
general shift only 10 to 7pm only, 2nd, 4th satuday leave
Cons
not given ESI, Pf. Bonus
Work pressure is more.. they can afford more employees. Already it is a general shift timings which is 9 hours working they expect us to work beyond that.
No Correct management No knowledge Peoples Long Hours Pal-tics issues No over time salary not come to correct date timing not a good girls and boys are very worst there
Pros
no commands
Cons
no commands
Learned about how to behave with colligs wonderful management hardest part of job is about my manager(rough) Learned as beginner in network side and as well as good experience
Pros
freedom to work
Cons
Infrastructure
An excellent work place. Not very happy with the management and so decided to quit. Was very tough to handle top level people as too much of negativity among the team was involved.
No Job Security Salary information you provide is completely anonymous and will not be shown with your review. Low Salary and Heavy work and no benefits
Pros
No Job Security
Cons
No Job Security
I'm working in first shift. I have learner XML,word to process a book.i like to work in epublishing .Work in code Mantra is a friendly.I need a job to learn more in epub . I have operator epsilon.
Pros
Publishing
Cons
I have work more
Easy to work in that place for co-workers help to me and achieve my target easily with the help of Team Leader. Good Management. The hardest job is Cook Book job only for another team projects.
Pros
Milk
Cons
Night Shift
I enjoyable with my team members in jobs and also learned more. I learned different type of projects and training in my periods
  1. Employee Reviews