codemantra

codemantra Employee Reviews

India29 reviews

goodcompanyworkjobworkinglearnemployeeteam

Fun work place, work freedom

Work freedom of this company is well. Some politics are inside the office.They are not allowed to take sudden leave.Friendly team leaders are some teams.

Pros

Freedom of work

Cons

Extension of work

Non-Technical

There is no growth and no carrier advise for employee's growth Need to work more than 10 - 12 hrs a dayVery low pay for the work they do Need management changes to take the employees to next stage

codemantra insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals

100% failed

One of the best company which are found in worst companies listThey fired employees without any reasonsHard worker can't try to join this concern.

Fast paced Stable Organization

codemantra is a veteran in a niche technology space in document management systems. Very stable and good work culture. No politics. Very hands-on senior management. No firing during the COVID period.

Pros

Good Management

Open minded work culture

codemantra has a very open and transparent work culture. They reward performers and also appreciate hard-work. Many employees have done 10 years+ here. Very stable company.

Pros

Good Reporting Manager, Very Transparent work Culture

Hardworkers don't join

I never recommend this company. All PL and managements are very politics. Nobody have encourage the hardworkers. Am mentally and physically most affected by this company. Worst behaviour are working in management side. Especially ladies don't choose this company to work. Poor facilities. Politics only doing in this company. My humble request don't join this company and waste ur time. Worst worst worst.

Awesome

I have worked with many branded companies like Wipro,HCL,Paypal etc.Since then this is the best company I have worked with where starting from management to your fellow colleagues everyone are just awesome.

Pros

Lots of learning and implementation

Cons

No cons

New Learning and Experience

Felt something missing in my daily work, but had a lot new management and work experience. Work is very slow paced and needed little boost to fulfill the daily task.

Project Manager

Worked as a project manager and handled multiple clients. Having good experience in peer review process. Having enough knowledge about the revenue report generation and various reports handling.

Good environment and good peoples. Management too good

Very nice environment and excellent hr department with cool management. But few managers are too bogus and selfish like terrible creation. Otherwise it was a very good company and quality comparison is too good.

Good

Its a very good knowledge improve based on the job and technical. Management not supported to employee. Management should find the employee facing issue in the working area.

Very worst

Very worst company. No job secure. Politics only running in code mantra. Honest peoples are treat like machines pls don't join these kind of company. More than 9 yrs I had worked in this company but no benefit for me. Top leaders are only doing politics. Noone didn't work.

Acquire the Better Project Management Knowledge

This company offer excellent opportunities to learn and work on e-Publishing Product based design and development of application to suit the specific needs of the clients.

Pros

learning opportunities

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and Fun workplace

Best workplace for Freshers and can learn lot of things while working with Codemantra. We get the chance to work with the Client and the Management when we joined as freshers. Also we get the best training for the freshers in all the occasions

Pros

Time flexible

Cons

Long Hours

productive and good work place

Every day will go with full pressure. No chance to learn new technology. Daily overtime. Full responsibility to my job. Very interesting html, xml project.

Pros

general shift only 10 to 7pm only, 2nd, 4th satuday leave

Cons

not given ESI, Pf. Bonus

Partiality

Work pressure is more.. they can afford more employees. Already it is a general shift timings which is 9 hours working they expect us to work beyond that.

Waste Company

No Correct management No knowledge Peoples Long Hours Pal-tics issues No over time salary not come to correct date timing not a good girls and boys are very worst there

Pros

no commands

Cons

no commands

Comfort zone and freedom to learn

Learned about how to behave with colligs wonderful management hardest part of job is about my manager(rough) Learned as beginner in network side and as well as good experience

Pros

freedom to work

Cons

Infrastructure

An excellent work place. Not very happy with the management and so decided to quit. Was very tough to handle top level people as too much of negativity among the team was involved.

No Job Security

No Job Security Salary information you provide is completely anonymous and will not be shown with your review. Low Salary and Heavy work and no benefits

Pros

No Job Security

Cons

No Job Security

I'm working in code manta

I'm working in first shift. I have learner XML,word to process a book.i like to work in epublishing .Work in code Mantra is a friendly.I need a job to learn more in epub . I have operator epsilon.

Pros

Publishing

Cons

I have work more

Ask a question about working or interviewing at codemantra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare codemantra with