Coforge

Coforge Employee Reviews

India887 reviews

Fast paced workplace. Only good for learning.

Great for learning but work life balance takes a toll. Management and HR are one of the worst out there. One of the worst things i have observed is sudden change in policies that affects employees badly.

Pros

Health Insurance Learning curve

Cons

Poor managemnet HR doesnt respond No proper timings

Productive and full of learning experience

Working at Niit was a great experience for me. Professional environment.Learning was there every year if the person is a go getter as there are opportunities which one has to look for.

Flexibility

My overall experience was great the only drawback is that they do not provide monetary satisfaction on time but this happens in few departments only otherwise it was great as there is no such stress, and you are allowed to do your job flexibly

Fun workplace

I enjoyed children's company and teacher's assistance.The people there were really helpful and my work use to reflect my effort I use to put when I am into action.

Had nice experience .good office environment Co worker were very helpfull.i would like to give 4us star on working review.Online training support was good.

Over all decent organization

Good for freshers and mid senior level joiners as lot to learn, environment is friendly lots of cultural activities take place time to time. At the last it is the project and supervisor who matters most. If you land in a good project you would stay for a longer duration else would seek for other opportunities.

Pros

Good Working Environment, decent HR policies, subsidized meal (no use when WFH), lots of learning opportunities for freshers and Juniors.

Cons

Salary hike is not par with market standards, Some time HR has no say and is overpowered by managers

Healthy & Collaborative Environment

Collaborative Environment.Encourage employees to learn more through their online portal.Work life balance is good.Provide regular updates about company and project.

Interesting place to increase the communication skills

This company has a safe environment and amazing job culture. I learnt lot of skills in this company like how can I communicate with others, resolve the problems of students regarding their fee, help them to fill their forms and interviews for hiring managers. It also enhance my technical skills as well.

Pros

Enhance communication skills

Fun workplace, Supportive employees

Good place to work, work life balance.I joined as a fresher.. training was good and knowledgeable. Compensation is fairly good. Overall Good but can be better.

Pros

Work life balance, subsidized food, great campus

Cons

No as such

Job security and supportive managers

I worked for 4+ years, there was room for learning new things . Salary was good but not great. Project was stable, management was constantly improving the company, work structure, helping employees to improvise.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

salary

Exploitative, unsupportive

Managers are given all the leeway to be rude, unfair. When my mother was on her death bed, I was asked, "till when" will I be on leave. I was told that I would be replaced from the project if I didn't get back to work. I was made to work 24x7. Every project has to be finished yesterday. That's their work culture. People are highly unsupportive and are always trying to bring down each other because they are insecure. It is baffling how they get voted as one of the best places to work in! Managers withheld data just to cover up their mistakes.

Pros

Training, different projects

Cons

Long hours, 24x7 work, no personal life at all, no compensation for extra hours

I was working in earlu 1997 and do not know current situation.

Overl Good company.. Greay learning and self upliftment opportunity. Good management though was working back in 1997, i hope it isnt changed. Gopd career boosting opportunity.

Pros

Growth opportunity, Good management, Compatitive Salary

Cons

Didnt found.

Very stressful and Toxic Work Culture

Working in NIIT LTD. has been a poor experience. 1.They don't spend time, efforts and cost in their employees training and development properly.2.They utilise their employees poorly putting a lot of work pressure even at ground level.3.The Managers handling team are often involved in groups, and do not give constructive feedback, they rather humiliate the subordinates. Thus, Managers in Niit highly required to go through introspection, feedback sharing and communication training.4. People working at the highest level shout violently on the subordinates working at the lowest level openlyon floor, demotivating and creating a very toxic working environment for the newcomers.5. One of the lowest paid organization, not giving proper appraisals too.

Pros

Free Dinner and cab

Cons

Very stressful, demotivating, Toxic culture, Groupism prevails foremost

Good brand to work with trusted brand

Best company to start your career ,reputated old brand with trusted product ,nice perks , supportive management, futuristic approach but very stressful work-life culture.

Pros

Good brand

Cons

Stressful work-life

Product

Osm ll alll manage all time great Positive people, those who choose a good mood over a bad day, have a powerful advantage over negative thinkers. ... Because a positive attitude can do more than just make you feel good—it could also change your life.

Repetitive work

Initially got to learn new skills and upgrade new technologies.But then learning had stopped and work became boring.Did not get opportunity to grow.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Restricted growth and salary.

Orthodox environment

Legacy management doesnt let new talent bring new initiatives. Very orthodox thinking and old school mentality. If you have high aspirations it is not a good place for you.

Pros

Work life balance and low work pressure

Cons

Just do as management says; dont apply your brain; not good culture for aspiring people

Productive & Enjoyment work

Really productive, Self Growth for industrial estate, Fun Time different activities with colleagues, Supportive Environment for Self gross.I really enjoyed a lot my work at NIIT LTD.

Pros

Supportive Environment

Cons

Lack of marketing for new registration

Work-life balance, No job security, minor increments

Mon-Sat 9 hours working, Work-life balance, employee benefits are good, enough leaves, etc.Company is closing branches and removing people without prior notice. No holidays on regional festivals like Holi, Diwali, Gudhipadwa, Dusshera,etc. Basic salary is <15k So PF and all factors are impacting, very less yearly increments. Roles getting dissolved. Company need better leader.

Pros

Cons

Company is closing branches and removing people without prior notice, No holidays on regional festivals like Holi, Diwali, Gudhipadwa, Dusshera, etc. Basic salary is <15k So PF and all factors are impacting, very less yearly increments. Roles getting dissolved.

NIIT Ltd.- the School of Politics

Though they pride themselves on being a learning organization, the PM practice is too dominant. No control over petty politics. Bengali company. Exploitation of employees unless they know how to manipulate things and curry favor. Their editors are pathetic: worthless as far as their ability is concerned but still yield so much power.

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Petty politics, dog-eats-dog

I had Good experience working with l coforge & have so many leaning courses like percipio and also knowledge sharing sessions. Good working environment.

Pros

Dinner coupon

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coforge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Coforge