Cogencis Information Services Ltd

India9 reviews

Cogencis Information Services Ltd insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Learning new things, productive, fun

It was great working there. All the colleagues were helpful. Atmosphere of the co. is also nice. Our team leader and manager was very nice and used to take some activities related to work .

Pros

Woking time was good. 7.30am to 3.30pm

Cons

Job security

Worst place to work

Cogencis is really worst place to work. They put lot of pressures on the junior while the seniors staff do not work at all. They put their work on their junior and they sit idle all the day. They provide very low salary.

Pros

Cons

Really long hours

Good working atmosphere.

Management is good. incriment is very poor. Incriment is not base on your working output.But working atmosphere was good. Management also held activities and functions for relaxation.

Awesome company . Staff is full support. Everyone helping for any querying. We look forward for this company to give chance to fresher always. Thank you cogency.

Good learning opportunities for freshers

Good opportunity for freshers to start from and learning to manage work within 9 hours of time Great learning opportunities Earning knowledge about the work is very much simple n easy No work load on daily basis So days there are work loads but not everyday

Pros

Good to start ur job as freshers

Cons

Increments, bad attitude of seniors

Product is very well

I Have learned lot of things. Overall experience is good. The job is enjoyable. The nature of people is friendly. These company gives the best platform to freshers.

Pros

No shift extended

Cons

No job security

good environment

The company has good working environment. The location of the job in nearby station. The company is into capital market analysis and provides information.

Poor Communication

Still Not Getting my Relieving Letter & Salary of Notice Period I Have Survived. Poor Communication of Managers towards HR and Accounts Manager,

i like this compnay. enjoy's all function

i learned from that compnay to motivate our self and provide quality services 1 . provide quality 2. get knowledge about the excel

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cogencis Information Services Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cogencis Information Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cogencis Information Services Ltd with