Cogniter Technologies

Cogniter Technologies Employee Reviews

The company is located at a very approachable place and provides many opportunities for growth. Learning never ends here as you ought to learn and learn every now and then here. Increment and promotions are timely and comparatively better than other companies of tricity here. The HR dept never gets tired of arranging good events and games for fun.
Pros
Ambitious People with an aspire to grow should definitely join this company.
Cons
No Cons at all in the organization
From the first day I joined cogniter technologies, the team leader was very supportive of me and introduced me to the project I was supposed to handle. Since that day, I have been working in this organization for a long time, and all the colleagues and seniors have helped and supported me. Working here never makes me feel tired or depressed. Working here makes me feel great!
Love to review their working Horus and weekly offs. Recommend to those who have great attitude of working and taking new challenges. Also, its on of the best place to learn new things, making skills Sharp and think inovative. Definitely recommend this company to all fresher, experienced. You will surely get something new to lear and grow here!
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Not at all.
A great company to work with. Management is very supportive and very employee friendly leave policies Opportunities are given to deserving employees. You will have an easy access to talk to the upper management if you face any problem. Learning opportunities are immense. A company worth working for....
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Sometimes you have to sit extra due to work.
It has been a great journey with the company. I have learned a lot with technologies and with management. We grasped and implemented new technolgies so fast. Management always tries to work with cutting edge technologies.
My career at Cogniter has greatly expanded my knowledge of content writing, digital marketing, social media, and handling clients. The company has a diverse culture and a very inclusive workplace environment, creating a fun workplace atmosphere.
Pros
Growth Opportunities
Cons
Healthcare
Great environment. I leaned adapting to different situations very easily. I gauge more confidence working with reputed & elite clients.HR is supported
I am working as an SEO and Internet marketing expert at Cogniter from 2 May 2019. And, I got plenty of opportunities to increase my skills in Internet marketing and looking forward to increasing my skills to top-level to provide 100% productivity to clients.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
No Activities For Enjoyment
Currently working with internet team, and being part of the company I found very good platform for learning. Also with new office infrastructure and cafeteria is quite good.
A good company in tricity to start your career. I was working here from last one and a half hour didn't find any such con. Great experience working here.
Good company. I have been working here from last 10 months. Luckily I am working under one kf the best Manager. Looking forward to work hard and smart to grow up
Cogniter Technologies is reputated us based it company with lots of products and services. Provide great environment to employees and supportive staff. I learn alot here.
This is a very good place for grooming your self, Senior is very polite and very helpful nature. They guide when you need it. Environment is work Frendily
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Log hour
Good Organisation to Work Best place to grow. Salary On-Time, Work From Home Facility, Cooperative Staff. Glad to be a part of Cogniter Technologies!
"Cogniter is a good company to work with. But with its business growing, they have to focus on growth of employees as well. Cogniter has a strong leadership focused towards growth of organization. I had a great time with my colleagues and manager. It's a great place to grow personally and professionally."
Good place to start a scale career. Great company to work for with awesome benefits. Lots of motivated individuals working as a team in a friendly, positive environment.
Great company working in Chandigarh from 2004. Very good salaries Very good appraisals Job Security Flexibility Seniors and Management are very supportive Friendly environment
Pros
High level of exposure, fast growth
Cons
Flexibility can be increased
Its is 15 years old company hence stability is not a matter of concern Company has transparency in its hierarchy system. Management is easily approachable. Works on multiple technologies Product based company
Pros
Time flexibility
Great culture Challenging work, everyday is a new experience. Strong, experienced, knowledgeable leadership. Very supportive culture. Good Management
Pros
great environment
Not a good place for work. If you have not any other options you can go for this company. I Joined this company in June 2017 and left after three months