Cogniter Technologies

Clear
4.3Pay & Benefits

technologysupportivelearnenvironmentopportunitycompanythinggood

Good Plat Grow Your Skills in Technologies

I am working as an SEO and Internet marketing expert at Cogniter from 2 May 2019. And, I got plenty of opportunities to increase my skills in Internet marketing and looking forward to increasing my skills to top-level to provide 100% productivity to clients.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

No Activities For Enjoyment

Very good place to work here

This is a very good place for grooming your self, Senior is very polite and very helpful nature. They guide when you need it. Environment is work Frendily

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Log hour

Cogniter Technologies insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Good Company

Good Organisation to Work Best place to grow. Salary On-Time, Work From Home Facility, Cooperative Staff. Glad to be a part of Cogniter Technologies!

Great company to work for

Good place to start a scale career. Great company to work for with awesome benefits. Lots of motivated individuals working as a team in a friendly, positive environment.

Not recommended

They deserve negative ratings in terms of management as well as salary. Hr told you that 15 is your salary date but 15th never come. They credit your salary on 30 or later means a whole month later. Poor management skills and no transparency. Didn't recommend this organisation either to freshers or experience. Better to sit at home because they treat you as they have buy you.

Pros

No pros

software developer

- Balanced work environment with good and bad things. - just Ok level of work pressure. - Good job security. - Salary delivers bit late. - Opportunities to learn new technologies

Pros

job security

Cons

Late salary delivery

Product and Fun work space

Cogniter Technologies is one of the best company I worked with till now. They have big client, big projects and great environment to learn new and latest technologies. I enjoyed every day over there and have learnt a lot while working on big projects.

Pros

Good place to explore your skills

Cons

Salary is little delayed, and long working hours.

Bad environment

Too much of Rats in the office... Which makes the working and eating place a very unhealthy place to work The worst thing is no extra benefits for night shifts.. No canteen.. No cab... Feels almost like a prison

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Very Unhealthy conditions

Great Environment

I am fully satisfied with the environment of Cogniter Technoglies company but not with management. There are so many issues with managements. Such as salary issues etc. Coordination is a plus point in each other employees. Company helps employees to sharp their skills and keep stay updated with the new technologies & upcoming technologies.

Pros

great environment

Cons

Worst Management

Good Working Environment

I have leaned so much in Cogniter. Now having good knowledge to handle the network.

Cogniter Technologies

Good Company learned alot from this company but now ts time to move on

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cogniter Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cogniter Technologies with

Cogniter Technologies Reviews by Location

Learn about Cogniter Technologies in popular locations

• Cogniter Technologies
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?