Cognizant Technology Solutions

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 9,516 reviews matching the search
I started my Career as trainee with Cognizant. I am always proud of the company. My Career grew as the company grew. Got a awesome team throughout my journey with CTS. More process oriented and mangememt always wanted to please clients on the top employees priorities. Though had lot of fun working there.
Pros
Good variable pay
Cons
Sometimes need to work late work hours.
1. Start of the day used to be a bit hectic, however towards the end of the day the pressure used to ease a bit.2. Good place to learn many new things that would benefit one in enhancing his/her career.3. Management was average.4. Work culture was good.
Pros
Good workplace culture
Cons
Purely depends on your project. I worked for a US MNC, so the late night calls will happen every day and work life balance had a great impact.Even though Got the Top rating dont get full variable pay and very less hike.Asked to work on client location but No extra benefits
Good work life balance to work as a fresher.. You can learn many new things in this organization and have secure job . Iam satisfied with the organazation
Good place to work and learn things. Challenging in terms of growth. Various certicals and horizontals. Good place to work and learn things. Challenging.
There are people who will appreciate your work, and there are people also who will try to steal your credit. So be very vocal. And also there is very less opportunity that you will get a chance onsite
Pros
Flexibility at work
Cons
Managment, No onsite Options. It is reserved for the people, who go for tea with old Managers
Been associated with Cognizant for almost 20 Years now and seen the ups and downs and its gradual progress from becoming $1Bn company to 16Bn. Cognizant used to be an excellent company who really care for his people and the work life balance was also good , and it had a rich culture of respect and trust among co peer members. Since 2019 Its Gradually becoming a typical hire and fire company who dont value for their associates and primarily focus of making profit by squeezing employee and depriving from giving them any bonuses or hikes. Cognizant is in a Transformation phase now and shifting to Digital which is good , but the way they are firing their existing employee , they will soon start collapsing their business and wont to be able to retain their existing customer base as that primarily worked because of customer relationship , that build by existing employees who always be Cognizant Assets. Coming days doesn't seems to be very hopeful as cognizant future as you may see the share price rising because of sudden immediate profit booking made out of cost optimization and not giving any salary and hike to employees, but in shortly the Attrition rate will shoot up like anything and they will start loosing their valuable resources across location . Heavily going towards for a crash landing in next 2 years.
Pros
Excellent Learning Opportunities, Flexible Working Hours
Cons
Terrible Work Life Balance, Compensation, Executive Leadership is Employee unfriendly, Extensive long working hours
For freshers for a startup its a good company but you can't work there for more than 1 or 2 years because of hike cycle they won't give good salary hike they will just increase 300 to 400 rs in your monthly salary.
Tenuered employees will try to out you from company they never help newcomers to stay there. That is the reason people staying there 10 ,15,20 years with same position or little bit more position because employee dependency no new comers allowed to expose entire process so learning rate is so low due to dependency result is attrition and lay offs no job security, internal politics, no work , no projects, incorrect work assignment example is they hire all types of people like 10th, 12th pass ,graduates, engineers and experts and they give work of data entry to a well qualified engineer and a person who has little process experience he is leading process and those capable are remain non-performs it is because the trend.
Pros
You will lose your career
Cons
Long hours without extra pay
It is a good company with good HR support. They provide immense source of learning platforms as udemy, pluralsight and many more. Growth is very slow. Management is not at all good.
Cons
9 hours working + 1 lunch hour = 10 hours long working hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cognizant Technology Solutions?
Good one join with. Digital domain technologies are available to upskill. All facilities are good and good one for a fresher to start with. Nice work culture
Good
Cons
Hike
Overall it is excellent opportunity I have got to work with Cognizant. I am proud to be employee of Cognizant technology solutions.Excellent learning opportunities and also friendly environment with lots of activities filled with fun. Also Cognizant provides a wide range of opportunities for the employee which aids to cater a long term career growth. Overall Cognizant is an Excellent and a fabulous organizations I have ever seen to start our career either as a fresher or experience. Love ❤️ Cognizant always.
Management were too mean on Contractors. Did not get equal benefits as like Full time employee. Buttering is much important than work for Conversation.
Pros
Job environment
Cons
The company is employee friendly. There are good HR policies, Salary paid on time as any other good MNC, Yearly Incentives are there. Good Work Life balance
Don't think of sticking much to this company if you don't possess IT skillset. If you are getting into a BFS, Media or Insurance type domain, your growth is extremely difficult not in terms of performance but persuading your manager to help you since HR plays no role in your career growth. HR has hardly any role in employee benefit. Management always aims at forcedly cancellation your approved leave by showing fake reasons, no motivation.
Pros
OT (Specific to projects), Weekend allowance
Cons
Long hours, Extremely bad management, Leave Policy not favourable for junior employees
Good to work.People are supportive.Lot of SAP related projects.Good for experience people.WFH facility, Employee friendly.Flexible worki g hours.
Pros
Good comany to work
Cons
Salay should be at par
Excellent.. To start and build the career cognizant is the best place. The reason I left the cognizant only due to only few members of management in my process otherwise the company is excellent... Seriously if get a chance to work in cognizant I will accept the offer without any doubt.. I will never forget cognizant in my life because I know the reason....
Pros
Resorts, Free food for those working on Saturday, Team dinners
Cons
Worst management in my process
Great value for your capabilities. Friendly, Competitive and fun place to work. Great team and many options to choose if you are a beginner. Finding out the area most suitable for you is easy with these open options.
I got good project so I learnt a lot but once i saw the politics I left it. How your life will be totally depends on the project.Other friends of mine just chilled for 2 years because of less work.
Pros
Learnt new technologies but it was all due to project
Cons
Micro management, very pressurized
Cognizant is fun to work with and good salary as well. I enjoyed working there and always striving to learn new and encouragement from supervisors to do so
Good career starterPlace to learn new things but more of a self based learning. Hikes are decent. Good work life balanceRelocation based on project requirement
Pros
Good work life balance