Cognizant Technology Solutions

India10,319 reviews

Found 10,319 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,281 reviews
freshertechnologyhikeprojectculturebalancedomainonsite

Good job security

Work life balance depends on the Team and project. No Promotions and no salary hikes. Micro management in some projects. No onsite offers. Politics in some of the projects.No learning growth.

Prod

It is very good and nice place to work .we have work life balance in it.Productive and fun place to work.I was so happy working in it.Flexible shifts in it

Cognizant Technology Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

The best and softest landing for any fresher who aims to step into the IT industry

Learning opportunities are plenty. Managers are very professional and helping. Technical Leads are well versed in technologies. The best part about this company are the colleagues. I had a lot of help from my seniors. Oh and they don't have any bond so that's a huge plus

Pros

No bond, good work culture

Cons

Less salary

Company is good but management is bad.

Managent policy, leave policy has to be chnaged here. Management force to not taking leave even family or personal emergency. It is good for intership.

Pros

Cons

Health care

Good company

Good company, adoptive culture, better team members and projects.Everyone can upskill and develop their skillset using various free platformsStandard Service based company with good results

Pros

Team, projects and environment

Cons

Hike and Appraisals

Too much delay in onboarding and then keep stagnant in training phase for months. Poor management and lack of coordination among the management team. Dissatisfied.

Cons

Good place to work and grow.

Good place to work and grow.Good working environment and team.My first company to join.Work life balance is ok .Hike is slightly less when compared to other companies

Good place to work for experienced ones

Good place to work,I learned alot as a fresher here.Initially i got from seniors and it helped me to understand project related details and it was overall a good experience for me

Pros

Good teammates

Cons

Compensation and benefits could be more higher

This is my first company to kick start my future by converting learning skills to be in productive way.

Overall company worklife balance is good,working environment is good,all the members of project along with team lead and manager are much supportive.As it is my first company after graduation lot of things to be learned from the teammates which in turn it helped me to move forward in a successful path.I have learnt lot more things and managing my work life balance as well as the manager and team lead are very supportive and they always appreciated me for my work.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Long working hours depending on the releases

It totally depends on the project which we get. For my project we need to stretch the work for most of the days

Cognizant company policies are good and will health insurance benefits for employee and family. Regarding the work it totally depends on the project which we get.

Cons

Long working hours

Overall good company to work

Overall good company to work withIf you want to gain knowledge it is good companyFor freshers also it is providing good opportunities and fun place to work with

Good

Good to joinNo micro managementMore 0f support projectRecommended to joinGood for freshersMore of process orientedTry to join if u need releaxed environment

Work life balance

Great work life balance with less or no micro management , but difficult to grow or take other opportunities as there would be more crowd with same demands.

Good and carrier growth is based upon the project we are deployed

Carrier and Life will be amazing once if we entered in correct projectThe company is located in various parts of India so they can easily relocate us based upon the project need

Pros

Stress-free

Cons

No carrier growth

Good

I joined immediately after college. During Covid, had wfh, training was fun. Got project 3 months after training. Colleagues were good. Overall good experience.

Lot of opportunities to learn. Good practice and lot of new technologies and supported colleagues. Good place to work. No work life balance though. Again depends on projects.

Its good to work, but no work life balance

Cognizant is a good company. You can learn many things. But the management is not that great. Project keeps changing and work pressure is a lot. Only benifit is that my project needed only 1 day in a week to report to office. Other wise its WFH.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

No work life balance

Friendly, not much stressful, no pressure, keeps on motivating their employees.

I was working in US mortgage processing.It was a targeted job.But there was no such pressure and they keeps on cheers and motivate their employees to boost their morale.

Pros

Free cab service

Cons

As per the business needs, Need to stretch business hours.

Productivr

productive and good worklife balance. good recognition for the work. good support from manager and team mates which leads to effective planning of the tasks and accurate output.

Amazing ambience to work with friendly colleagues

It has been 5 long term in Cognizant. The highlight being the COVID-19🦠😷period when our Company added some additional benefits and medical help to see through the horrid time. So if I look back the journey had been fair with occasional hiccups.

Pros

Nice friendly atmosphere

Waste of Time

They will put freshers in a project where they only have to gaze monitor, even if you are capable enough to handle difficult task. You should not waste time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cognizant Technology Solutions with