Cognizant Technology Solutions

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 9,541 reviews matching the search
Good place to work.If you find good project to work, you will get to learn new skill sets.Company culture is good, but you need to maintain in and out time as per company policy.
Pros
Work culture is good
Cons
Pay is less
The work environment was so relaxed. We don't have to work over time as there are many shifts. We have fun activities every week. Meeting are conducted every week. The training took almost 7 months to get over with.
Pros
Fun activities every week
Cons
No free lunches/snacks and poorly paid
You will feel a college atmosphere at your company which makes you feel relaxed. You can have good work life balance. Most importantly everything depends on your project.
Pros
Good atmosphere to work
Cons
Now they have increased in time in office to 10hr per day
Good startup for freshers and skill based it is worthful and may be useful for career. Apart from that it is a MNC based company. So, It is the stepping stone of your career.
Pros
Same as like pros is a lot more based upon the project wise, Because each project depends on different culture, Apart from that CTS is same culture or benifits or other pros will be same.
Cons
Working hours 10 hrs shift, Long working
My project name was medsup and we were work as senior process executive and I was working as third party.there was US healthcare process.we got a claim from medicare health insurance.and doctor's and we have to check all patient information,policy active or not then we have to paid coinsurance and deductible.we have Saturday and Sunday fixed off.friday we made fun Friday.So there was good experience over there.
Company is growing fast across all the domains. Lot of opportunities internally to grow as a professional. Only Con is Salary revision and promotion cycles.
Job security is the best feature cognizant has. There are many projects with different technologies. Can learn more if we are in placed in a good project/team.
Pros
Spacious cafeteria and workplace
Cons
No dedicated cabs
Best environment for the employee are working in CTS. The environment is best for working in CTS and even though in hard time. CTS is the best part to work especially in Manyata Tech park at Bangalore.
thoroughly enjoyed working over there. Great Manager, very helpful & easy goingGood projects to work in Good training before putting you in project Great campus
not employee friendly company, very minimum employee care . Middle level very difficult to survive . HR don’t care attitude. all the best if you are in
Pros
I have been working in Cognizant from past 8 years. I got many opportunities to learn new technologies and also got related project. Onsite opportunities are also available in most of the project but associate needs to prove himself for onsite role.
Pros
Technology transition is easy.
Cons
From past couple of years, promotions are not happening on time
Good company for start your career. You Will get decent salary and on time. If you do your work well then no chance of losing job. Overall decent company.
Pros
On time salary, stability
Cons
Less hike
Good work place. Good culture. Good organizationI did claims adjudication team in both Anthem project and emblem projects...I have 2 years of experience in Cognizant and I am willing to rejoin this organization again.if there any vacancy is available means I retried to rejoin
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Experience as an Entry Level Trainee during the COVID scene - the virtual training was quite rushed. Lots of reshuffling between the training period. The technical trainer was a professional but felt like a school teacher. Soft-Skill trainers are really good. On the job front, your choice won't matter. My fellow batchmates were put into some other training batch totally different from what they were previously getting trained on. The people I met at Cognizant were good, hard-working, and helpful. But it's the higher management that I found mismanaged. I won't recommend cognizant for a fresher, though it's good if you come after some years of experience.
Pros
Canteen, Manager, Colleagues.
Cons
Pay, No work-life balance
Great environment to work with. Quitted unnecessarily and worrying much. Good work life balance. No cons. Friendly environment and colleagues. Missing my batch mates and all the fun
I had an experience of good work culture irrespective of age.we could learn new things in terms of tools, excel, subject knowledge and seniors experiences. I have learned subject matter and technical knowledge. knowing the hierarchy and point of contacts is an important. for any issue we need to reach right person to solve and issue. For technical issues need to raise ticket and closing the ticket after issue cleared. Jording down the Minutes of Meeting and sharing with the team. E-mail etiquetts, Punctual during meetings.
Pros
Refreshments, Rewards and appreciaions.
Cons
month ends shift extends
A good place to work for digital solutions. Have learned a lot of new things and also learned to work in a team with blended information and knowledge.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
Hikes are less compared to other companiesWorklife balance and project management is goodGood learning experience and overall experience with Cognizant is OK
It's very easy going and balance of work culture. Overall productively kind of tasks. Learning and as well self motivational type of work and environment.
Pros
Balance working environment
Cons
Time line projection
Wonderful experience I learned in CTS but I miss the chance to work life long because of my family situation and I have to take care of my family business also.
Pros
Free snacks and lunches
Cons
8 hours
welcoming colleagues, there's good scope for growth, management cares for employees. overall good experience. you can consider joining to have a chilled experience