Cognizant Technology Solutions

India325 reviews

Found 325 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,096 reviews
freshertechnologyhikeprojectculturebalancedomainonsite

Na

Its a good place to be, you can actually enjoy the dlexibi of the work here also the pay is good and the HR and overall management is very supportive

Pros

Na

Cons

Naa

The company with good environment to work and the people around are kind hearted

Some times the work was bit pressurized. but other than that the co workers and the culture they followed in cognizant is really wonderful. The draw back in cognizant is It doesn’t pay u well. Pay is not great. Has lot of options to learn and develop. Flexibility is another better option. Managers are reachable and helpful. Fair about rewards and recognition.

Cognizant Technology Solutions insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive and fun at workplace

Good company to work with. Growth and culture is good . Opportunities to learn and grow . Fun to work with peoe. Cafeteria is good and collegues are good . Management is highly employee oriented

Pros

Good organization to learn new things

Cons

Long hours desk job

Office ambiance looks good but when it comes to work you have to maintain 98 percentage of production. One has to work for long hours. If you get single error .Your mentor mails your errors to your manager.There is no MNC culture.

Pros

Cab facility

Cons

I was worked as a process excutive at level of insurance process their I was handled agent guidelines

I was learned so many things ta cognizant,,they way of employees and all nature of the work environment will give us more proactiveness.We will process the endorsements as per agents and underwriter instructions

Hectic environment

In short the specific department in which i was in was not at all worth it. It has miscommunication, mismanagement, no proper flow between the leads and associates and blame game at it's best

Fun at work

Always fun and cooperative work culture, Team encouragement. Flexible working hours. Client support. Well planned atmosphere, team outings, Supporting Tools are excellent

great place to work

I'm very much lucky to be a part of CTS. The team management, work place has been always supportive helped me in all the difficult time at work . All i say is its a great place to work .

Career growth and perks are available

Very good organization have good policies for female and male associates too, security played an excellent role and hats off to your duties. Work culture is so good and happy to work with this organization for longer period of time. Organization is open to innovation and make associates to adopt latest technology. I really love the fact that i part of this organization . Colleagues are great and got very friendly environment to work on the project and deliver the tasks with team work culture which is very much appreciated.

Productive and fun

Great place to learn and a great company. I learn many things and happy to be a part of the company. The company is definitely employer friendly and understand well.

It's Good Organization 😎.It helps in the Growth in our Carrier

Excellent Organization. Helps in growth to our Carrier. Fun on the WeekendsTeam Leads helps in the Workplace.Every Employee Get the help what the want on the Doubt they get.

Pros

Free Food provided

Cons

No Stress

Good for fresher

As a fresher, it is really a good option to have placed in this company and if you are experienced and okay with the designation and salary for you, you can also consider it without any fear as of the other reviews.

Pros

Salary and team working process

Cons

Might management consider about staffs too for their good sake.

Great company but need improvement

Pros:Great work cultureFlexible timingsGood number of projectsInternal role swapping can be done risk freeBeing Transparent Cons:Compensation - Now it has significantly increasedPromotion policy

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Compensation

Very Good

It was wonderfull Management and Facilities, I am really excited to be work cognizant company always.I'm saying 100%it was carrier helpfull in our future as well

Productive and funwork place

Cognizant is equal to freedom & can learn more.For better growth you should always go for switching.Cognizant has provided many courses for free.

Pros

Freedom, Free courses

Cons

Long working hours, Growth

Fun workplace

I've worked there for 2 years, it was an awesome experience for me personally. I'm satisfied with my salary also. You can trust the organization, if you joined then there is 100% job Gaurantee for sure.

Pros

Free cab for any shifts

Cons

May be there is some pressure

Competitive

The organization helped in grooming my inner skills. Wonderful working atmosphere. Much cooperative colleagues. Overall, had a wonderful experience working for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Work pays

I am very happy to work with cognizant. its an very good organisation to to work with.But hikes/promotions depends on project management.lot of politics internally.

Pros

Cons

good work culture

Working place

Best environment for the employee are working in CTS. The environment is best for working in CTS and even though in hard time. CTS is the best part to work especially in Manyata Tech park at Bangalore.

Excellent place to work and Friendly environment and fun filled Fridays

Overall it is excellent opportunity I have got to work with Cognizant. I am proud to be employee of Cognizant technology solutions.Excellent learning opportunities and also friendly environment with lots of activities filled with fun. Also Cognizant provides a wide range of opportunities for the employee which aids to cater a long term career growth. Overall Cognizant is an Excellent and a fabulous organizations I have ever seen to start our career either as a fresher or experience. Love ❤️ Cognizant always.

Productive and innovative place to work

Fun place to work. They always show respects towards the employees. Gives us an opportunity to bring up innovative thoughts and encourages to participate in decision making in the process and conduct fun activities on every friday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cognizant Technology Solutions with

• Cognizant Technology Solutions
  • Executive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?