Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews

India333 reviews

Best Culture

Collabera is an excellent organisation when it comes to the culture, however, the company is not as scaled as some of the other MNCs and hence, the hierarchical growth doesn’t happen on pure matrix driven basis. Overall management is great, however, as far as India Operations is concerned, there are a few non-deserving people who have been promoted to leadership roles just because that was the need of the hour.Lastly, the compensation structure at Collabera, is relatively lower than the industry standards.The best thing about Collabera is, the entire company works together like a family and people have an excellent connect with each other. Smallest of the achievements are celebrated like events here at Collabera.In a nut shell, it’s a great company to be a part of, the learnings that you get here at Collabera are second to none, but after getting into leadership, if you aren’t growing with the pace that you desire (provided it’s realistic), you can think of switching to something that is better.

May 16, 2022
This is a very thoughtful review - thank you for sharing your experience. We're proud to provide growth opportunities in a warm environment, - a rare combination We appreciate everything you've shared, and have passed your insights along to our team for consideration. Let's keep doing our best together!

Toxic Work Culture

Initially when I joined , I was enjoying working at Collabera, but after some sort of time , micro management changed , I was even earning good incentives, If I talk about money, you can have good incentives in hand, but be ready to Destroy your personal life, there's no work life balance, if you're not able to do submission manager will ask you to do overtime and even be ready to work on Saturdays even sometime on Sunday, it totally depends on manager to manager on how they treat you!

May 16, 2022
We're sorry to hear that you felt this way about your experience. If nothing else, it's good to know that you appreciated your incentives package and enjoyed much of your time working with us. Remote working, especially in recent times, is also a nice touch, and we're glad you've enjoyed the safety and convenience of this. Do you care to share additional details of your experience in private with us - and perhaps let us know if there's any loose ends we should be helping to tie up as we part ways? Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'd be more than happy to help. Thank you.

Collabera insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Overall it is good to work here

Overall it is good to work here. Peers are cooperative, managers are supportive, Management is good, HR policies are also good. Agile method is followed here in implementation of projects.

May 16, 2022
It's good to hear your time with our team in Bangaluru has been productive and happy for you so far. We look forward to many more improvements and opportunities as we continue to transform and evolve!

Excellent

That is perfect company for every professional. I am very that, I am a part of this organisation. Many people dream work in this organisation. I think its best platform to improve your self.

March 1, 2022
It's wonderful to know that you're so happy working with our team, and that you've found wonderful professional growth during your time. We hope you continue to grow and succeed with us for years to come!

Worst experience ever

Theere was no worklife balance at all and they expected you to do 12 plus hour long shifts and work on weekends without any overtime that too.Plus having a 10 hour normal shift rather than 9 hours that most companies have.

February 14, 2022
We're sorry to hear about your experience. As we part ways, we'd like to help with anything we should still be doing for you, and we'd be glad to hear details about your experience. Please reach out to us with details at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure we're doing our part. Thank you.

Better place to work and learn lot many things

I would recommend my friends and relatives to join company like this since in few days I have experienced that nice atmosphere to work. Your TL, Manager and teammates are very supportive and cooperative.

November 1, 2021
Sounds like everyone in Vadodara is taking great care of you - that's fantastic to hear. Thank you muchly for the recommendation and kind words - we take it to heart. Let's keep succeeding together for a long time to come!

Place with lots of opportunities for learning

Have been working with for over an year. Learnt some niche skills in the ongoing project which will add a lot of value to my experience. Work Hours: With the current client, I don't have work life balance, but lots of new things in bucket.Salary: Just Ok. Onsite: Nope!Overall, with average pay and good learning opportunities, i can say this is one good place to work and grow in your career

Pros

Good learning. More projects, Good number of Clients

Cons

Less Hikes and No On-site opportunities

October 18, 2021
Thank you for investing a year (so far!) of your career with our team in Hyderābād! It's great to hear that you've been able to build competitive professional skills into your professional portfolio with us. We hope you love your next projects, and are more satisfied than ever as we continue to work together!

Too low salary and partiality

I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.

Pros

Nothing as such

Cons

Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team

February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!

Friendly Atmosphere of working

Good place to work with friendly Atmosphere and support from seniors and team mates.Better team work and a vision to achieve a vision in a group.Collaborative approach.

January 11, 2021
Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our leadership and peer teammates. We wish you the best as you continue your career!

Good work culture and cooperation from the employees is good.

I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.

Pros

Flexible with work culture.

Cons

Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.

January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!

Fairly Disappointed

I would suggest to get a decent job elsewhere then to work in Collabera. They do not pay you good, infact in these pandemic times they left their employees with pay cuts and even no salary since last 3 months.

July 30, 2020
Thanks for your review, and for bringing your concerns to our attention. The pandemic has affected us all, but we are taking pride in making sure everyone is well taken care of. We're very interested in helping you with your concerns as you continue to work with us. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's team up for a solution.

I was working in client side

Overall interaction with company side hr was good i was getting the delay with some approval but everything went well I recommend this company for my friend and family

July 21, 2020
Thank you for recommending us! We're proud of our team in Karnataka, and so glad they took good care of you. We hope to hear from you again, and from the friends and family you've mentioned us to!

All's good

All's good, means regarding the job culture and the environment. The HR's in Collabera Solutions are so friendly and interact with the employee needs all the time.

Pros

Good environment and culture

Cons

Salary is so less and they will not increase the salary

July 3, 2020
Thank you so much for this review - reading it really brightened our day! Our team in Pune works very hard to support everyone on the team and who we work with, and it sounds like they've really come through for you so far. Let's all keep doing our best together for many years to come!

It was productive and very competitive

Collabera was my 1st professional corporate job. I had many expectations which were met. The managers were a big help and were always available to pull you out of any problem.

July 3, 2020
We're glad our team in Gujarat was able to help you get your career started in such a great way! It looks like you had many opportunities to grow with us, and that the management and team was supportive and helpful. Thanks for letting us know, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!

Very good company

I know that this company is very good plateform.company employees and management both are happy this company.i work one year in this company in time not a single problem.company salary on time every month.

Pros

No knowledge

Cons

No knowledge

June 18, 2020
We're happy that you're happy! It sounds like your year with us brought was a great experience, and you enjoyed working with the team - that's wonderful to hear! Let's try to work together again sometime!

Overall Good

It is good employee friendly company where we can get all facilities as like MNC companies and montly connect with employees and understanding the concerns and all

June 18, 2020
Thanks for the love for our Hyderabad team! We love them, and are proud of everything they do. We hope you can apply to work with us again sometime!

Overall nice experience

Overall nice experience Good opportunity for growth Nice working environment Different internal activities organised Motivational management Great team work

June 18, 2020
Hey, thanks so much for letting us know! It's exciting to hear that you found our teams so easy and friendly to work with, and that your time with us helped you grow professionally. Please keep us in mind when jobseeking in the future!

Life at Collabera

Collabera is one of the best companies when it comes to working culture. It gives an opportunity for a fresher to grow up in their career very fast with a ton of learning potential.

May 18, 2020
We love hearing this, and we know everyone at our Vadodara office loves to hear it too! Thank you for working with us as you kickstart your career!

Good place to work. Management is not that much good. People working as head don't understand the concept of recruitment.

They think its all about working at a bpo the more you call the more you will get. But buisness in staffing is tottaly different than just calling people.

May 18, 2020
Thanks for working with our team in Vadodara - it sounds like you have some really thoughtful things to say about how we could improve. We're always looking for ways to grow what we do every day - if you'd like to share details with us, or if there's anything we can do for you, please feel free to reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. We appreciate you sharing your review!

An opportunity to work with new technology.

It is a great opportunity to work for ibm under payroll of collabera with an hands on experience of Microsoft azure cloud. Where in my day to day work I do the data flow management, organising of tickets in service now, solving the tickets raised by business team and fulfilling the requirements made by client.

May 6, 2020
IBM is a fantastic company to work with, and we're so glad you've found an opportunity there through us! We wish you the best as you continue your career!

Good company for doing work

I got good experience in this company. All staff is helpful. Salary is coming on time. No worries to join this company. I am suggesting to my friends to join this company.

May 6, 2020
Our team in Bangalore runs a tight ship - and we're glad it's working out so well for you! Thank you for the review, and for recommending us to your friends!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Collabera with