Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

A very small company with a very bad management

March 2, 2017
Job description are not clear. You will be given different responsibilities totally different from the JD explained at the start. Salary and benefits are also poor
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Bad management
March 16, 2017
Thank you for your review - we hear your frustration, and we'd like to help make this right. Please contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, so we can work with you and do our part.
July 21, 2018
Same role
Career Development Executive (Former Employee) - India
Its a US based IT Staffing and recruiting company which had started a new initiative to provide online training and certification on IT emerging technologies. I was working under a high level platform surrounded with passionate and dedicated people.It was a tellecalling job by calling the IT professionals and convincing them to buy the courses, maintaining the daily records of interested candidates, repo building and keeping the brand image and keeping the monthly target in process. I surely have become a better human being after having exp in this company, being more patient, motivated and dedicated. Everyday is a enjoyable day if you are dedicated from inside though there were many ups and downs and negative energies but staying focused was the only option The culture was pretty good, it was more like one family moving towards one goal to see the company reaching sky.
Pros
Incentives, events, sports
January 13, 2017
Same role
Business Development Executive (BDE) (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
You will definitely increase your knowledge regarding understanding of business. Great leaders with confidence runs this organization. One of the best place to work.
March 16, 2017
Thanks so much for the great review! Hearing that you enjoyed our growth-focused culture and working with our Vadodara leaders makes our day! Wishing you the best as we continue to work together!
December 17, 2020
Same location
Executive- Talent Acquistion (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.
Pros
Flexible with work culture.
Cons
Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.
January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!
  1. A very small company with a very bad management