Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Best consultancy

June 27, 2017
Job work and life balance is good. We will have nice time to spend with family No salary hikes Management wont respond to our personal concerns Dont have job security means when ever the client will remove from employment, this company also will releive you.
March 23, 2020
Same role
System Administrator (Former Employee) - Vadodara
They give you the right opportunity to work. They give you exposure to lot of people and culture. People love to work here, the culture the festivals that are celebrated are awesome.
April 7, 2020
We're glad you found your time with us to be enjoyable and perfect for advancing your career! We wish you the best as you continue your career, and hope you think of us the next time you're looking for something new!
January 8, 2019
Same role
System Administrator (Former Employee) - Gujarat
Excellent work environment, best management and HR, Job security, establish across the world with 59 locations with more then 4000 employee and 2000+ consultant.
January 17, 2019
Thanks for such a wonderful review. It is very much appreciated.
June 20, 2020
Same location
Application Developer (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
All's good, means regarding the job culture and the environment. The HR's in Collabera Solutions are so friendly and interact with the employee needs all the time.
Pros
Good environment and culture
Cons
Salary is so less and they will not increase the salary
July 3, 2020
Thank you so much for this review - reading it really brightened our day! Our team in Pune works very hard to support everyone on the team and who we work with, and it sounds like they've really come through for you so far. Let's all keep doing our best together for many years to come!