Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Better experience

April 30, 2012
Exposure was good.The Roll out project of the Client was over, and my company was not able to give me a Chennai Opportunity again
November 14, 2019
Same role
SAP ABAP Consultant (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Worst management and no increment.. Working environment is not good.. Sandwich rules are also included in leave policy.. No proper response from HR team for your queries..
November 19, 2019
Thanks for your review - did HR ever get back to you? If we can still help, please send your questions to BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure they're taken care of. Thanks again, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!
April 28, 2017
Same role
SAP Development Consultant (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Ample work life balance. Good place to learn . Projects are little less. No work from home option. Appraisal system is not proper. Hikes are not very good.
May 10, 2017
We're happy to know you found a challenging experience with us, while maintaining a strong work/live balance! We're also very interested in growing to become an even better place for our team. Would you be willing to share more of your feedback with us? If so, please reach out to us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com. Thank you so much!
December 10, 2019
Same location
Associate Software Developer (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
they will provide very less salary for freshers and also annual increment is not there.work culture is good.they didnot assign the project correctly.even shift allowance is not there.
December 31, 2019
Thanks for your review and constructive feedback - we take it to heart and will pass it along to our team. It sounds like you found the work culture to be positive, and were able to get your career started with us, but the salary wasn't what you'd hoped for, and there was some confusion with a project you were involved with. Would you be willing to share some details with us, and is there anything we could still do to help? If so, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's work together on it. We wish you the best as you continue your career!