Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Collabera

October 24, 2017
I was a employee of Collabera, Bangalore and my client is Goldman Sachs.Work and salary environment is so good .Management is very good.HR department was very responsive and helpful.
Pros
salary
Cons
no cons
November 14, 2017
It's so great to hear you've enjoyed your role as a Senior Financial Analyst! We hope the skills you've learned stay close on your next adventure. Thanks for sharing!
November 24, 2019
Same roleSame location
Senior Financial Analyst (Income Team) (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Through Collebera, I worked in Client Location, Goldman SachsThe Income team forms part of global Listed Derivatives Income and Expense group .Income and Expense team is responsible for coding commissions to all Futures and Listed Option Futures and Listed Option accounts of GMI.
December 17, 2020
Same location
Executive- Talent Acquistion (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.
Pros
Flexible with work culture.
Cons
Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.
January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!
July 4, 2020
Same location
Sr. System Administrator (Former Employee) - Bangalore City, Karnataka
Overall interaction with company side hr was good i was getting the delay with some approval but everything went well I recommend this company for my friend and family
July 21, 2020
Thank you for recommending us! We're proud of our team in Karnataka, and so glad they took good care of you. We hope to hear from you again, and from the friends and family you've mentioned us to!