Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Collaborative

February 25, 2020
The company has a very strong team bonding with a good work culture Pros Lots of tools to help you. Technology savvy Work-life balance; benefits package are competitive as with other companies
March 5, 2020
Thank you for your time so far with us! We're thrilled to know you've found such a strong connection working with our team, and that you've felt well equipped to succeed! Let's keep succeeding together for a long time to come!
March 9, 2018
Same role
Data Analyst Intern (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Productive and fun working place. People are jolly and fun loving. We had freaky fridays where everybody use to participate in some or the other activities.
May 2, 2018
Thank for leaving a glowing review of Collabera! One of our top goals is to provide employees with ongoing learning opportunities in an enjoyable office environment, and our Fun Fridays are intended to do just that! Thanks for sharing.
November 5, 2013
Same role
Data Analyst (Former Employee) - Vadodara, GJ
Co-workers and especially my manager is of very helpful. Co-workers and manger taught me many new things for e.g. Microsoft access. Great team to work with.
December 17, 2020
Same location
Executive- Talent Acquistion (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.
Pros
Flexible with work culture.
Cons
Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.
January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!