Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Contract company

September 30, 2019
I was in the payroll for Collabera but I was deployed in an IBM Project, hence not much experience with collabera. Nevertheless the salaried were credited on time, and the final settlement was smooth without much hassle.
October 11, 2019
We're happy to serve you - and so glad your time with IBM was a positive one! Please think of us again when you're looking for your next project!
August 18, 2014
Same role
Lead Technical Consultant (Current Employee) - Dodda Banaswadi
I am an experienced professional with 7+ years of involvement in Software Design, Development and Testing from various organizations. Currently, I am working as a Lead Technical Consultant with Collabera Technologies, India. During the stint, I have handled the roles of a Developer, Designer, Integration Lead, Platform Engineer and Migration Lead during the accomplishment of 9 projects.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
February 14, 2021
Senior Operation Executive (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team
February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!
December 30, 2020
Sr. Team Lead HR (Former Employee) - Jamnagar, Gujarat
Good place to work with friendly Atmosphere and support from seniors and team mates.Better team work and a vision to achieve a vision in a group.Collaborative approach.
January 11, 2021
Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our leadership and peer teammates. We wish you the best as you continue your career!