Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Difficult work place

December 10, 2019
they will provide very less salary for freshers and also annual increment is not there.work culture is good.they didnot assign the project correctly.even shift allowance is not there.
Official response from Collabera
December 31, 2019
Thanks for your review and constructive feedback - we take it to heart and will pass it along to our team. It sounds like you found the work culture to be positive, and were able to get your career started with us, but the salary wasn't what you'd hoped for, and there was some confusion with a project you were involved with. Would you be willing to share some details with us, and is there anything we could still do to help? If so, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's work together on it. We wish you the best as you continue your career!
October 13, 2015
Same role
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Bangalore, KA
Work environment is good and having good exposure to learn and understand the application and technology. Motivating co-workers and supporting colleagues.
July 25, 2019
Same location
Account management (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Worst Management. Politics Partiality Comparison Management is still being like a school No work life balance Efforts are not recognized Partiality relationships.
Official response from Collabera
August 5, 2019
We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn't what you hoped it'd be. Your feedback and thoughts would be so helpful for us as we work to make Collabera the best work environment possible - would you be willing to share details of your experience with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com? Thanks so much for bringing our attention to this.
June 5, 2014
Same location
Wintel Administrator (Former Employee) - Chennai, TN
Advice about the processes that will be used to develop community learning and development partnerships, strategies and plans, and how these are related to wider community-planning requirements and other service plans.
  1. Difficult work place