Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Fun work place

January 25, 2018
Its a good place to work,good life balance,fun at work,good company for freshers. good to learning the things better.not better in compensation.times have lots of pressure.
Pros
Nothing is provided
Cons
Free time breaks
March 1, 2018
It sounds like you're truly enjoying your work environment! If there are any additional points you'd care to further discuss, feel free to email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!
April 1, 2020
Same role
Employee Relations Associate (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
The upper management is stagnant for year hence growth is pretty slow, work culture is great and actually stands true to all its 5 values that the company is known for.
April 16, 2020
We appreciate your review! We're proud of how our Vadodara team exemplifies our values and has created a stable and strong work culture. Collabera as a company is growing fast, and we're sure there'll be plenty of signs of growth and new opportunities everywhere. Thank you again - we hope you continue to enjoy working with us just as much for years to come!
January 10, 2019
Same role
Executive Employee Relations (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Collabera is good for those who can work in night shifts. One will enjoy the work environment but health issues can be one of the factor which can decline your productivity.
Pros
Work environment, Party mode, Fun Fridays
Cons
Night shift, health issues
January 17, 2019
We would really like to hear more about your health concerns, and encourage you to get in touch directly with us at this special email that we set up specifically for this purpose: prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com. Your input will be very helpful to us. We always strive to provide the best experience possible for all employees.
May 28, 2020
Same location
ServiceNow Developer (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
It is good employee friendly company where we can get all facilities as like MNC companies and montly connect with employees and understanding the concerns and all
June 18, 2020
Thanks for the love for our Hyderabad team! We love them, and are proud of everything they do. We hope you can apply to work with us again sometime!