Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Fun Workplace

November 5, 2013
Co-workers and especially my manager is of very helpful. Co-workers and manger taught me many new things for e.g. Microsoft access. Great team to work with.
February 25, 2020
Same role
Data Analyst with Exxon Mobil Services on Payroll (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
The company has a very strong team bonding with a good work culture Pros Lots of tools to help you. Technology savvy Work-life balance; benefits package are competitive as with other companies
March 5, 2020
Thank you for your time so far with us! We're thrilled to know you've found such a strong connection working with our team, and that you've felt well equipped to succeed! Let's keep succeeding together for a long time to come!
March 9, 2018
Same roleSame location
Data Analyst Intern (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Productive and fun working place. People are jolly and fun loving. We had freaky fridays where everybody use to participate in some or the other activities.
May 2, 2018
Thank for leaving a glowing review of Collabera! One of our top goals is to provide employees with ongoing learning opportunities in an enjoyable office environment, and our Fun Fridays are intended to do just that! Thanks for sharing.
February 14, 2021
Same location
Senior Operation Executive (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team
February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!