Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Good company in terms of salary/ incentives but no work life balance

October 10, 2017
Good company in terms of salary & incentives but no work life balance. Management is not good. Favoritism is a big issue. Very big company. Good for freshers to gain experience.
Cons
long working hours and
October 23, 2017
We appreciate you voicing your concerns. Maintaining a comfortable work environment is one of our top priorities, and we'd be more than happy to discuss your experience. Please email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!
December 14, 2019
Same role
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
One of my favorite company to work far.I really liked working environment and work culture. Well taking cares of Employees and their need. Will definitely recommend friends/ Colleague to work here.
December 31, 2019
Thank you for the kind words and future recommendations! Thank you for brightening our day - we hope we can find a good fit to work together again in the future!
December 31, 2019
Thank you for this glowing review - we love our team in Bengaluru, and we're so glad you do too. Please think of us the next time you're looking to advance your career!
November 12, 2017
Same role
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) - Vadodara Atlardra, Gujarat
Excellent place to work. A lot of learning. New ways and methods of recruiting. Work environment is superb. You are given your own area to work independently and take decisions.
November 28, 2017
We're all about providing an encouraging workplace for every employee! It's great to hear how confident you are in your work - keep it up!
February 14, 2021
Same location
Senior Operation Executive (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team
February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!
  1. Good company in terms of salary/ incentives but no work life balance