Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Good company to start your career with

December 26, 2013
Good company to start your career . Two months of intense ABAP training is really helpful for the through understanding of the concepts which will be helpful while working on different projects
November 14, 2019
Same role
SAP ABAP Consultant (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Worst management and no increment.. Working environment is not good.. Sandwich rules are also included in leave policy.. No proper response from HR team for your queries..
Official response from Collabera
November 19, 2019
Thanks for your review - did HR ever get back to you? If we can still help, please send your questions to BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure they're taken care of. Thanks again, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!
April 28, 2017
Same role
SAP Development Consultant (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Ample work life balance. Good place to learn . Projects are little less. No work from home option. Appraisal system is not proper. Hikes are not very good.
Official response from Collabera
May 10, 2017
We're happy to know you found a challenging experience with us, while maintaining a strong work/live balance! We're also very interested in growing to become an even better place for our team. Would you be willing to share more of your feedback with us? If so, please reach out to us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com. Thank you so much!
August 29, 2017
Same location
Senior SAP Business Intelligence Consultant (Former Employee) - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
The best company I worked for. Management is quite supportive and cares for the employees. The work environment is very friendly. Even the managers help you to deliver the projects.
  1. Good company to start your career with