Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Good Company to work with

November 17, 2017
A good company to work with. Nice Salary and benefits. Good work-life balance. Not much coordination between HR SPOC and Management if you're deployed at a clients location.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Management coordination
November 28, 2017
We appreciate this feedback! It sounds like you're enjoying your daily responsibilities and work environment in Karnataka. Should any other points come up you'd like to discuss, feel free to email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!
December 17, 2020
Executive- Talent Acquistion (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.
Pros
Flexible with work culture.
Cons
Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.
January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!
July 4, 2020
Sr. System Administrator (Former Employee) - Bangalore City, Karnataka
Overall interaction with company side hr was good i was getting the delay with some approval but everything went well I recommend this company for my friend and family
July 21, 2020
Thank you for recommending us! We're proud of our team in Karnataka, and so glad they took good care of you. We hope to hear from you again, and from the friends and family you've mentioned us to!
April 28, 2020
Sr. Android Developer (Current Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I got good experience in this company. All staff is helpful. Salary is coming on time. No worries to join this company. I am suggesting to my friends to join this company.
May 6, 2020
Our team in Bangalore runs a tight ship - and we're glad it's working out so well for you! Thank you for the review, and for recommending us to your friends!
  1. Good Company to work with