Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

May 28, 2017
Long working hours Good palce to start up the career Managment is OK Best work culture in Vadodra locationN I did not felt any hardpart in my experience
Pros
good incentives
Cons
May 9, 2020
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) - Vadodara
They think its all about working at a bpo the more you call the more you will get. But buisness in staffing is tottaly different than just calling people.
May 18, 2020
Thanks for working with our team in Vadodara - it sounds like you have some really thoughtful things to say about how we could improve. We're always looking for ways to grow what we do every day - if you'd like to share details with us, or if there's anything we can do for you, please feel free to reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. We appreciate you sharing your review!
March 20, 2020
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Overall company is good when it comes to professionalism. Though in some teams, default politics is there due to accidental managers! But there are some professional / true managers too. Culture is good. Salary, benefits, increments and incentives are way too low. Most of too good people leave them only because of salary and rest who are still below average need security, so they are unable to leave!
April 7, 2020
Thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback - it's great to know your overall experience with us has been positive! Of course, we're always looking for new ways to improve what we do - we'll take all of your feedback to heart, and pass it along to our teams to help us grow. Thank you again!
March 1, 2020
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I have learned alot at Collabera technologies, as it was my first job. The working environment was good and everyone were too helpful. It made me learned alot of skills.
March 13, 2020
Nothing makes us happier than hearing how we were able to help someone take their first strong steps in their career! We're so glad our Vadodara team did right by you, and that you were able to build your skills. Please keep us in mind as you continue your career, and we wish you the best!