Collabera logo
Collabera

Collabera

Collabera Employee Review

good workplace to work

One of my favorite company to work far.I really liked working environment and work culture. Well taking cares of Employees and their need. Will definitely recommend friends/ Colleague to work here.

December 31, 2019
Thank you for the kind words and future recommendations! Thank you for brightening our day - we hope we can find a good fit to work together again in the future!

December 31, 2019
Thank you for this glowing review - we love our team in Bengaluru, and we're so glad you do too. Please think of us the next time you're looking to advance your career!

Same role

Productive and Fun workplace

Excellent place to work. A lot of learning. New ways and methods of recruiting. Work environment is superb. You are given your own area to work independently and take decisions.

November 28, 2017
We're all about providing an encouraging workplace for every employee! It's great to hear how confident you are in your work - keep it up!
Same role

Good company in terms of salary/ incentives but no work life balance

Good company in terms of salary & incentives but no work life balance. Management is not good. Favoritism is a big issue. Very big company. Good for freshers to gain experience.

Cons

long working hours and

October 23, 2017
We appreciate you voicing your concerns. Maintaining a comfortable work environment is one of our top priorities, and we'd be more than happy to discuss your experience. Please email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!
Same location

Good work culture and cooperation from the employees is good.

I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.

Pros

Flexible with work culture.

Cons

Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.

January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Collabera with