Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Good

April 28, 2017
Ample work life balance. Good place to learn . Projects are little less. No work from home option. Appraisal system is not proper. Hikes are not very good.
May 10, 2017
We're happy to know you found a challenging experience with us, while maintaining a strong work/live balance! We're also very interested in growing to become an even better place for our team. Would you be willing to share more of your feedback with us? If so, please reach out to us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com. Thank you so much!
November 14, 2019
Same role
SAP ABAP Consultant (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Worst management and no increment.. Working environment is not good.. Sandwich rules are also included in leave policy.. No proper response from HR team for your queries..
November 19, 2019
Thanks for your review - did HR ever get back to you? If we can still help, please send your questions to BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure they're taken care of. Thanks again, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!
August 19, 2015
Same role
SAP ABAP-HR Consultant (Current Employee) - pune
Good and supportive team in all perspectives. work environment of the company is good.It has given me an opportunity to work on new areas.
December 17, 2020
Same location
Executive- Talent Acquistion (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.
Pros
Flexible with work culture.
Cons
Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.
January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!