Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

good

September 25, 2019
Rate this company*required good Overall rating good Job Work/Life Balance good Salary/Benefits good Job Security/Advancement good Management good Job Culture good
October 11, 2019
It's great to know you found us to be excellent all around! Thank you for sharing the love - we wish you continued success with your career!
November 28, 2019
Same role
Executive Finance (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Great company with lots of opportunities. Work hard play hard is the main moto of the company. Many new learnings and experiences. Great work culture.
December 3, 2019
We're glad that you came out of your experience with us with such a positive takeaway! The team at Vadodara is wonderful, and we've very proud of the good and productive work they accomplish every day. Thank you for the review, and please keep us in mind the next time you're looking for an employment opportunity!
November 14, 2019
Same role
Operation Executive (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
i joined as a fresher. i learnt many things and work culture was good. there were many activities through out the year and stress relaxing and probably would refreshing too. There was a healthy competitive culture. Seniors and colleagues are helpful ready to solve in any surroundings.
November 25, 2019
We're so glad you were able to get such a great start in your career as you worked with us! We love the culture and positive environment nurtured by our Vadodara team, and are so glad they provided the help and support you needed. We wish you the best, and please keep us in mind the next time you're looking to advance your career!
December 17, 2020
Same location
Executive- Talent Acquistion (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.
Pros
Flexible with work culture.
Cons
Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.
January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!