Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

It is a productive and fun workplace.

February 27, 2017
Fun place to work , people are friendly and helpful. Every festival is observed there .No one can ever get bored working at Collabera.
Pros
Stretch time
March 16, 2017
Thanks so much for your great review! We love knowing you've enjoyed your time working with Collabera. We wish you the best in your future career!
July 24, 2020
Same roleSame location
HR Operations Executive (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I would suggest to get a decent job elsewhere then to work in Collabera. They do not pay you good, infact in these pandemic times they left their employees with pay cuts and even no salary since last 3 months.
July 30, 2020
Thanks for your review, and for bringing your concerns to our attention. The pandemic has affected us all, but we are taking pride in making sure everyone is well taken care of. We're very interested in helping you with your concerns as you continue to work with us. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's team up for a solution.
November 6, 2017
Same roleSame location
Operations HR Executive (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Over all it was really great and fun to work with Collabera. It gives a platform to and flexibility with freedom to work on your own and chance to utilize your skills to the best for your growth and development along with learning new aspects and challenges come across.
Pros
Flexibility to work
Cons
Long Hours and Night Shift
November 28, 2017
It sounds like you're truly enjoying every bit of your experience working with us! This is great to hear, and we encourage you to keep up the good work!
February 14, 2021
Same location
Senior Operation Executive (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team
February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!
  1. It is a productive and fun workplace.