Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Its a contractual base job.

May 3, 2018
Though its a contractual base job but it gives an opportunity to work with well known companies, where the working culture is motivated and provided lots of activities which improves are skills and add value our professional.
June 20, 2020
Application Developer (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
All's good, means regarding the job culture and the environment. The HR's in Collabera Solutions are so friendly and interact with the employee needs all the time.
Pros
Good environment and culture
Cons
Salary is so less and they will not increase the salary
July 3, 2020
Thank you so much for this review - reading it really brightened our day! Our team in Pune works very hard to support everyone on the team and who we work with, and it sounds like they've really come through for you so far. Let's all keep doing our best together for many years to come!
April 27, 2020
System Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Good experience working with this company. Supportive to resolve the quaries. They have Per year increment. Job security is at risk due to contract base policy.
May 6, 2020
Our team in Pune will be glad to see this - thank you for sharing! It sounds like you're getting great support and growing your career with the opportunities you have working with us! That's fantastic to hear.
November 25, 2018
System Analyst (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
For hiks on previous package Collabera provides good hike n Fix date of salary as compare to other Consultancy firm like Magna, Vertuesa, and others...
Pros
Salary Credit
Cons
Not identified
December 4, 2018
We would like to thank you for your positive feedback. It is very much appreciated.
  1. Its a contractual base job.