Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Money is on the table but no mental peace

February 15, 2020
Everything at Collabera was pretty well defined. Yes, Money was always on the table but yet no one was able to have proper mental peace. We were being paid less incentive than promised and less appreciation than we were showcasing.
Pros
Night Shift, Easy clients, great exposure
Cons
Long hours, extra work days, less incentive, less bonus and slow promotion
February 25, 2020
Thank you for your constructive and thoughtful feedback. We're glad that you found great career opportunities as you worked with us. We're interested in learning more about your experiences with incentives and other feedback. Please feel free to share details with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and be sure to let us know if there's any loose ends we can help with as well. We wish you the best as you continue your career!
May 9, 2020
Same roleSame location
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) - Vadodara
They think its all about working at a bpo the more you call the more you will get. But buisness in staffing is tottaly different than just calling people.
May 18, 2020
Thanks for working with our team in Vadodara - it sounds like you have some really thoughtful things to say about how we could improve. We're always looking for ways to grow what we do every day - if you'd like to share details with us, or if there's anything we can do for you, please feel free to reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. We appreciate you sharing your review!
March 20, 2020
Same roleSame location
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Overall company is good when it comes to professionalism. Though in some teams, default politics is there due to accidental managers! But there are some professional / true managers too. Culture is good. Salary, benefits, increments and incentives are way too low. Most of too good people leave them only because of salary and rest who are still below average need security, so they are unable to leave!
April 7, 2020
Thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback - it's great to know your overall experience with us has been positive! Of course, we're always looking for new ways to improve what we do - we'll take all of your feedback to heart, and pass it along to our teams to help us grow. Thank you again!
February 14, 2021
Same location
Senior Operation Executive (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team
February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!
  1. Money is on the table but no mental peace