Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

January 13, 2019
The Company will fool you out if you dont know market and salary packages offered around at different places. Most of the employees who are placed at client side has nothing to do much with Collabera as you are working all the time at client and interacting with client employees. The only good point is there is no much interference from collabera on your day to day matters as far as you fill your timesheets on time. The worst part is since you dont know any other perso except the POC you are in touch with, you will face difficulty at the time of full and final settlement. First they will hold your pay for 2 months which is absurd compared to others and then I faced with wrong deduction as advance which never got credited and following up with them since last 10 months. Other cons are no job security and no incentives at all. One needs to be very cautious before joining such Employee Manpower out sourcing Company like Collabera.
January 17, 2019
Thank you for placing this review. We are of course very sorry to hear about a situation that was not as positive as that of so many others. Please reach out to us at this special direct contact path: prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com. We established this so that we can hear more details about your experience. This feedback will help us initiate any changes needed to ensure a great future experience for others. We look forward to you getting in touch with us.
February 14, 2021
Senior Operation Executive (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team
February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!
December 30, 2020
Sr. Team Lead HR (Former Employee) - Jamnagar, Gujarat
Good place to work with friendly Atmosphere and support from seniors and team mates.Better team work and a vision to achieve a vision in a group.Collaborative approach.
January 11, 2021
Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our leadership and peer teammates. We wish you the best as you continue your career!
December 17, 2020
Executive- Talent Acquistion (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.
Pros
Flexible with work culture.
Cons
Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.
January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!
  1. No Job security with really pathetic employee management & wrong withholding of salary