Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Positive

December 17, 2019
Positive good work atmosphere Relaxed Proper timing Coperative staffs Friendly salary on time Easy to work and adjust time No work pressure sincere
December 31, 2019
Thank you for the glowing review! It sounds like you loved just about everything about working with our team! Reading this really makes our day! But... did you mean to leave a one-star review, the most negative rating?
January 16, 2017
Same role
Lead Vendor Management (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Work/life balance is very good as well. Best thing is the work environment here.Friendly Work Culture, Supportive HR team to make your life easier, Standardized processes to help you on board, Great Career Opportunities and many more
March 16, 2017
Thanks so much for sharing your positive work experiences at our Vadodara office! We take pride in creating an inspiring and supportive work environment with career growth opportunities and are glad that you found it helpful. Best of luck in your career and please do keep us in mind for your future endeavors.
February 14, 2021
Senior Operation Executive (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team
February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!
December 30, 2020
Sr. Team Lead HR (Former Employee) - Jamnagar, Gujarat
Good place to work with friendly Atmosphere and support from seniors and team mates.Better team work and a vision to achieve a vision in a group.Collaborative approach.
January 11, 2021
Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our leadership and peer teammates. We wish you the best as you continue your career!