Collabera logo
Collabera

Collabera

Collabera Employee Review

Productive and Fun workplace

Excellent place to work. A lot of learning. New ways and methods of recruiting. Work environment is superb. You are given your own area to work independently and take decisions.

November 28, 2017
We're all about providing an encouraging workplace for every employee! It's great to hear how confident you are in your work - keep it up!

good workplace to work

One of my favorite company to work far.I really liked working environment and work culture. Well taking cares of Employees and their need. Will definitely recommend friends/ Colleague to work here.

December 31, 2019
Thank you for the kind words and future recommendations! Thank you for brightening our day - we hope we can find a good fit to work together again in the future!

December 31, 2019
Thank you for this glowing review - we love our team in Bengaluru, and we're so glad you do too. Please think of us the next time you're looking to advance your career!
Same role

Good company in terms of salary/ incentives but no work life balance

Good company in terms of salary & incentives but no work life balance. Management is not good. Favoritism is a big issue. Very big company. Good for freshers to gain experience.

Cons

long working hours and

October 23, 2017
We appreciate you voicing your concerns. Maintaining a comfortable work environment is one of our top priorities, and we'd be more than happy to discuss your experience. Please email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!
Same role

good company to work for

Good management Nice work culture night shift was the hardest part of the job. Work hard and playing hard was the most enjoyable part of this job. learned many things in the areas of Recruiting, market research Etc

Pros

good environment

Cons

no Career growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Collabera with