Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

productive and fun workplace

December 27, 2019
Positive good work atmosphere Relaxed Proper timing Coperative staffs Friendly salary on time Easy to work and adjust time No work pressure sincere learnt lost of thinks at co
March 5, 2020
Same roleSame location
Associate Timesheet (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
My experienced in Collabera is very good as it was my first time to work in multinational company, which provides me knowledge about culture. Even I received rising star award of Jan'2020.
March 13, 2020
Congratulations on your success, and thank you so much for your kind review! We hope we can keep working together successfully for a long time to come!
February 14, 2021
Same location
Senior Operation Executive (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team
February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!
July 24, 2020
Same location
HR Operations Executive (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I would suggest to get a decent job elsewhere then to work in Collabera. They do not pay you good, infact in these pandemic times they left their employees with pay cuts and even no salary since last 3 months.
July 30, 2020
Thanks for your review, and for bringing your concerns to our attention. The pandemic has affected us all, but we are taking pride in making sure everyone is well taken care of. We're very interested in helping you with your concerns as you continue to work with us. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's team up for a solution.
  1. productive and fun workplace