Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

productive

March 27, 2017
I am working at Client location JP Morgan, Hyderabad on the Payroll of Collabera Technologies. They have technical issues with leave system. There is not much communication after you join the organization. Other consulting firms atleast provide last month once project gets completed excluding project allowance. Once project gets completed, FFS is initiated and still they promise to redeploy without any salary. This policy really does not work for employees in Mid age who are married and have kids. Please be aware of this thing. Otherwise, it is Ok.
Pros
Salary, Work Life balance
Cons
Bad HR policies mostly in favour of Employer
July 4, 2020
Same role
Sr. System Administrator (Former Employee) - Bangalore City, Karnataka
Overall interaction with company side hr was good i was getting the delay with some approval but everything went well I recommend this company for my friend and family
July 21, 2020
Thank you for recommending us! We're proud of our team in Karnataka, and so glad they took good care of you. We hope to hear from you again, and from the friends and family you've mentioned us to!
May 28, 2020
Same location
ServiceNow Developer (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
It is good employee friendly company where we can get all facilities as like MNC companies and montly connect with employees and understanding the concerns and all
June 18, 2020
Thanks for the love for our Hyderabad team! We love them, and are proud of everything they do. We hope you can apply to work with us again sometime!
November 8, 2019
Same location
Senior Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
having good name in the consulting market. desperate job seekers it is a good platform. as it all depends on clients interview and choice, if we bargain well they pay well else candidate may be in loss.
November 19, 2019
Thank you for sharing your review! Please keep us in mind the next time you're looking to advance your career