Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

August 19, 2015
Good and supportive team in all perspectives. work environment of the company is good.It has given me an opportunity to work on new areas.
November 14, 2019
Same role
SAP ABAP Consultant (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Worst management and no increment.. Working environment is not good.. Sandwich rules are also included in leave policy.. No proper response from HR team for your queries..
November 19, 2019
Thanks for your review - did HR ever get back to you? If we can still help, please send your questions to BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure they're taken care of. Thanks again, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!
April 28, 2017
Same role
SAP Development Consultant (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Ample work life balance. Good place to learn . Projects are little less. No work from home option. Appraisal system is not proper. Hikes are not very good.
May 10, 2017
We're happy to know you found a challenging experience with us, while maintaining a strong work/live balance! We're also very interested in growing to become an even better place for our team. Would you be willing to share more of your feedback with us? If so, please reach out to us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com. Thank you so much!
June 20, 2020
Same location
Application Developer (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
All's good, means regarding the job culture and the environment. The HR's in Collabera Solutions are so friendly and interact with the employee needs all the time.
Pros
Good environment and culture
Cons
Salary is so less and they will not increase the salary
July 3, 2020
Thank you so much for this review - reading it really brightened our day! Our team in Pune works very hard to support everyone on the team and who we work with, and it sounds like they've really come through for you so far. Let's all keep doing our best together for many years to come!