Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

June 5, 2014
Advice about the processes that will be used to develop community learning and development partnerships, strategies and plans, and how these are related to wider community-planning requirements and other service plans.
November 16, 2017
Same role
Identity Access Administrator (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
It feels awesome with a sense of pride when I enter the building. Say hello to everyone. If any important information to be shared we have quick debrief and start for day by login in to the phone. The day passes by managing all customers. We are called for coaching on a timely basis.
November 28, 2017
We'll make sure we keep it up in Mumbai! Thank you for the kind words and positive vibes - we wish you continued success!
December 10, 2019
Same location
Associate Software Developer (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
they will provide very less salary for freshers and also annual increment is not there.work culture is good.they didnot assign the project correctly.even shift allowance is not there.
December 31, 2019
Thanks for your review and constructive feedback - we take it to heart and will pass it along to our team. It sounds like you found the work culture to be positive, and were able to get your career started with us, but the salary wasn't what you'd hoped for, and there was some confusion with a project you were involved with. Would you be willing to share some details with us, and is there anything we could still do to help? If so, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's work together on it. We wish you the best as you continue your career!
July 25, 2019
Same location
Account management (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Worst Management. Politics Partiality Comparison Management is still being like a school No work life balance Efforts are not recognized Partiality relationships.
August 5, 2019
We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn't what you hoped it'd be. Your feedback and thoughts would be so helpful for us as we work to make Collabera the best work environment possible - would you be willing to share details of your experience with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com? Thanks so much for bringing our attention to this.
  1. Think about the important tasks you have to take care of, any potential calls or meetings you have to prepare for and correspondences you have to comp