Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Too low salary and partiality

February 14, 2021
I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team
February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!
July 24, 2020
HR Operations Executive (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I would suggest to get a decent job elsewhere then to work in Collabera. They do not pay you good, infact in these pandemic times they left their employees with pay cuts and even no salary since last 3 months.
July 30, 2020
Thanks for your review, and for bringing your concerns to our attention. The pandemic has affected us all, but we are taking pride in making sure everyone is well taken care of. We're very interested in helping you with your concerns as you continue to work with us. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's team up for a solution.
May 9, 2020
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) - Vadodara
They think its all about working at a bpo the more you call the more you will get. But buisness in staffing is tottaly different than just calling people.
May 18, 2020
Thanks for working with our team in Vadodara - it sounds like you have some really thoughtful things to say about how we could improve. We're always looking for ways to grow what we do every day - if you'd like to share details with us, or if there's anything we can do for you, please feel free to reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. We appreciate you sharing your review!
April 12, 2020
Senior Executive - Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Being new to the profile on which I have never worked before was very challenging initially. Especially taking care of Rest of World Clients(SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA,UK,POLAND) as well as India solely was tough challenge in the beginning but my manager and my team members made me comfortable with the work description. I had a fabulous and fun learning time while working in Collabera.
Pros
celebrate each and every festival together as a family
Cons
long working hours
April 22, 2020
This tells a great story of how our Vadodara office takes good care of new team members - thank you for sharing! I'm glad you were able to grow and succeed with us - please apply again sometime!
  1. Too low salary and partiality