Collabera
Collabera Employee Review

Worst

July 25, 2019
Worst Management. Politics Partiality Comparison Management is still being like a school No work life balance Efforts are not recognized Partiality relationships.
August 5, 2019
We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn't what you hoped it'd be. Your feedback and thoughts would be so helpful for us as we work to make Collabera the best work environment possible - would you be willing to share details of your experience with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com? Thanks so much for bringing our attention to this.
July 17, 2019
Same role
Account Manager - Sales (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
they are the best company to work for, they take care of the employees, increments are good, learning is good , opportunities are good. A good platform to learn and perform.
July 24, 2019
What a great review! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Wishing you the best in your career, and keep us in mind next time you're looking!
October 29, 2014
Same role
National Account Manager (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat & Morristown NJ
Awesome management, fun co-workers and place where you can excel to the fullest. you get recognized for every achievement that comes your way.
Pros
Talent recognition
Cons
No pick and drop facility for nigh shift employees
December 10, 2019
Same location
Associate Software Developer (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
they will provide very less salary for freshers and also annual increment is not there.work culture is good.they didnot assign the project correctly.even shift allowance is not there.
December 31, 2019
Thanks for your review and constructive feedback - we take it to heart and will pass it along to our team. It sounds like you found the work culture to be positive, and were able to get your career started with us, but the salary wasn't what you'd hoped for, and there was some confusion with a project you were involved with. Would you be willing to share some details with us, and is there anything we could still do to help? If so, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's work together on it. We wish you the best as you continue your career!