Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews

Good place to work with friendly Atmosphere and support from seniors and team mates.Better team work and a vision to achieve a vision in a group.Collaborative approach.
January 11, 2021
Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our leadership and peer teammates. We wish you the best as you continue your career!
Collabera is a good 1st job out of college. It teaches many how to balance work and life in a professional setting. There is a lot of growth opportunities in the Atlanta market, but with growth comes growing pains.
Pros
Good co workers
May 4, 2021
Thank you for the kind words for our wonderful team in Atlanta, GA! And thank you for choosing us as your go-to to kick off your professional career. We appreciate the candid feedback, and we wish you the best as you move on with your career!
Extremely sexist. They pick and choose who they want to promote - whether you hit metrics or not. Very hypocritical management system and all of the regional hire ups are not good managers.
Pros
Free lunches. They tell you what you want to hear.
May 4, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for bringing this concerning situation to our attention. Let's chat about this in private, so you can share some details, and see where we might be able to help. We appreciate the heads up, and we're glad to do our part. Thanks again!
Fun work environment if you're fresh out of college. Loved the people I worked with but there was definitely favoritism present with managment. Very hard to get promoted and the commission is veryyyyy little.
Cons
Unrealistic expectations, hardly any comission
April 20, 2021
We're glad you got your start with our team - we love giving people a running start right out of college! It sounds like you fit in well with the team and enjoyed your time with us. If you apply with us in the future (and you're welcome to), please keep in touch with the team leaders to ensure that you have a path forward that matches your expectations. We wish you the best as your career continues, and thank you for the review!
Collabera is a good first job, it really helped me realize what I DO want to do. There's definitely a lot of opportunity to grow your business and make a lot of money - the hardship is being focused enough and gaining support from your managers/coworkers to go through the rough times - because there are a lot. If you're looking to make a lot of money in 1-2 years and have the ability to manage litterally every aspect of getting there - you're good. If you're more project deadline driven and need more direction / task oriented - you might feel underwater here.
Pros
Great coworkers, pretty good job/life balance
Cons
Cold calling, more metrics driven than people driven
April 20, 2021
We're grateful for this carefully-thought-out feedback, and are glad you were able to get such a valuable start to your career while working with us. We agree that the industry is often competitive and fast-paced across the board, and that's not for everyone. We do appreciate you sticking it out, taking ownership of your trajectory, and driving yourself to success, which seems to be the case. We're glad you like the team - if there's anything we can do to make your experience better, please let us know at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. Thanks again!
Horrible contract company to work for. They are bad at communication. They do very little to nothing for you while you're contracted under them. They do not offer a single day, hour, minute or second of paid time off- regardless of years spent with them. Oh and when your contract expires, they won't tell you ahead of time. Instead, you'll be treated to emails and phonecalls regarding your timesheet and sudden loss of employment.
Pros
Cons
No paid time off, no sick days, no benefits, language barriers, no communication
May 3, 2021
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we're sorry to hear about your frustrations. We see that you're still with the company - is it too late for us to help you turn the experience around a bit? Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of what you need, and where we can help. We'll make sure we do our part. Thanks again, and wishing you the best!
Do not sign anything that is sent to you online about a position the asks you to agree with rate of pay or shifts or hours. You cannot go back and renegotiate once you agree. Very little job search help after contract termination. Never believe it is a contract for hire job.
Pros
Got my foot in the door
Cons
Job was never really contract for hire
March 31, 2021
Thanks for working with us, and for your review. We're sorry to hear about the gaps in communication. We take all feedback to heart, and will pass these misunderstandings along to our team for consideration. That being said, we wish you the best as your career continues, and if we can ever help with anything, please reach out to us ag BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. Thanks again!
Very recommended, im a project based employee. They have a very good recruitment assistance from interview to project completion. Most of our request have been heard.
Pros
On time salary
Cons
Na
March 8, 2021
We're thrilled you're so happy working with us, and our Makati City team! Let's keep everything going great for many assignments to come!
I have been working for more than 2 years but found that we don't have balanced work life and personal life, salary are paid very less (compared to the work load) to the employees working doing office job, facilities are given only to the sales personnel.Management can only manipulate and get the work done from the employees, preference is given to the people who always believes "Boss is always right" and those people are only promoted.Generally working hours should be 9 hours (including 1 hour break), but in Collabera it is 10 hours (including 1 hour break) which always gets stretched, and whenever company audit is done employees are asked by the management to lie to the auditors about working hours.It is highly recommended not to work with such organization.
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
Long working hours, stressful work, very low paid salary to the backend team
February 22, 2021
Thank you for your review, and for investing two years of your career with our team in Vadodara. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations, and we'd like to do our part to help out. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details of your experiences, and let's work together on this. Thanks again, and we hope to have many more successful years together!
Good place to work, pleasant, intelligent and educated coworkers, excellent rate of pay, no helicopter supervisors but assistance when needed, no payroll issues
February 4, 2021
Reading this makes our day! We love knowing that you've had a great experience with us, have felt well compensated, and had a great relationship with our management and team. We hope you apply with us again someday!
The benefits is unbelievable. HMO is not that great. Banking process is confusing. It is better to apply for a job to a direct BPO company since this is a recruitment agency.
January 11, 2021
Yikes - we're sorry to hear your experience didn't match what you'd hoped for, or what we'd want it to be. If there's anything we should still be doing for you, let's get it fast tracked and make sure you're taken care of. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details - as well as anything else you'd like to tell us, and let's do our best to take care of you from here. Thank you!
After several years as an employee most were “rewarded” with a 15% cut in pay.Little or no support.Very unresponsiveNot a good advocate for their employeesNo feedback regarding performance Nonexistent career assistance
Pros
Cannot think if any
Cons
Too many to list
January 11, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience, and for your several years of work with our team. It seems that we were unable to work with you to improve your experience while you were with us, and we're sorry to learn that. Not every job, or company, is a great fit for everyone, and we sincerely hope your next role is a better fit. In the meantime, have we taken care of everything you need, and helped however we can? If not, or if you'd like to share more details and feedback on your experience, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll do our best for you. Thanks again!
I really love the way they deal with the employees, the energy level of improving your performance in a balanced environment. Lot of things you will get to learn on daily basis. I have learnt a lot from Collabera and I am thankful for all who has been part of my professional development.
Pros
Flexible with work culture.
Cons
Long hours and no guarantee of weekend off.
January 11, 2021
We're so glad you parted ways with our Bangalore office with such great sentiments! Thank you for the kind words and shout outs - we hope you apply with us again soon!
The company is helpful in finding employment with the corporations Im most interested in. The house mployees are great and my pay is usually comparable to my skills. Which, is always negotiable.
December 10, 2020
It sounds like we're doing things right for you! We're so glad you appreciate everyone in our Charlotte office, and are satisfied with our support. We hope we can continue to team up for a long time to come!
Toxic environment where advisors are scrutinized by management who are couldn’t care less about their team. Room for advancement is non-exsistant. Support when needed is extremely sparse and lacking. Changed the scope of employment without notice, rushed training, and offering no additional compensation while increasing workload. They also make it very clear that employees are contract workers and “separate but equal” to full time employees and frequently remind contract workers that they are less valuable and expendable. In summary they claim repeatedly during training that they are different from all other call centers, when the reality is they have nothing beneficial to offer and behave exactly the same as every other call center.
Pros
Pay well.
Cons
Apathetic management, poor communication, MIA support, intolerant attendance policy, double standards for preferred employees.
November 13, 2020
Thank you so much for choosing to work with us, and especially for bringing all of this to our attention. We're so glad we were able to provide you with great compensation at the end of the day, but, of course, this is not the sentiments we'd hope our team members take away from working with us. Creating a positive and fulfilling work opportunity is our goal, and we'd love to hear your thoughts on where we could improve. Additionally, we're very interested in making sure that all loose ends are tied up, and that we've done everything for you as you moved on that we should. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with your thoughts, as well as anything you might still need, so we can help. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to share this, and we wish you the best as you continue with your career!
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Collabera is dependent on the contract you receive. They are willing to find something that works for you in hopes to keep youPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Collabera are fairJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Collabera, I think it depends on the contractManagementIn general, managers at Collabera extremely resourcefulCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Collabera is exceptional
October 23, 2020
Thanks so much for the glowing review! We're glad that our Durham, NC team is keeping you happy and successful.
This has been one of my worst experience in career life. Staff who call for job opportunities are from India and not professional at all.There is no clear picture they give when they sent for interview and leave hand off once your are working for a client. I worked for them for two years for two clients.Once you do all the hard work with interview they act nice till you join the job.
Pros
Good for people who wants to get their feet into new field like IT, They can get your foot to the door
Cons
Miscommunication, Unprofessional
November 16, 2020
Thank you for sharing your review, and for letting us know about your concerns. It sounds like, at the very least, you were able to kick off your career with two years of experience - we're very happy to hear that! We're sorry that things were less than ideal from there. Our team is always very interested in hearing specifics on how we could improve things, and would love for you to share details if you'd like to. Additionally, if there's anything we should be doing for you as you tie up loose ends with us, we'd be glad to help ensure that your experience with us wraps up in as positive a light as possible. Let's work together on this - please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll be sure to do our part. Thanks again!
this company is not trust worthy , if you an immigrant you shouldn't think about working here. when you about to start work next day they will cancel your job
It’s a great first job out of college. You get to learn a whole industry no one really hears about. However, there’s a lot of unethical practices and it’s really schemey. Not the best company I’ve worked for, but it definitely could be worse.
Pros
Free food often, clear path to advancement
Cons
Manipulative, not always ethical
October 5, 2020
It's great to hear that we provided an excellent first step in your career, right out of college! It can be challenging to find a role, without work experience, that provides opportunities to learn, grow, and advance like you've described. That being said, we do hear your criticism loud and clear, and would be open to learning more. Perhaps we can help improve something? Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details, and let's do our best together. Wishing you a wonderful career!
Worked for Collabera for two years and enjoyed the experience.Enjoyed talking to my HR rep.Would recommend company to friends and colleagues.Just wish the offered PTO to everyone.
Pros
Fairly compensated
Cons
No PTO
September 30, 2020
Thanks so much for sharing your great experience with us! It sounds like our HR team in particular took good care of you, which we're so happy to hear. We'd be glad to have you apply with us in the future - best of luck with your career!
Good compensation and supervisors, approachable HR, easy work and reliable manager, will fight for your regularization and status since it was just a project based
August 11, 2020
Thank you for working with our team in Makati City! We're so glad that everything went so pleasantly, and that we were able to advocate for you! We hope you apply with us again!
  1. Employee Reviews