Collabera

Collabera Pay & Benefits reviews: Account Manager

Collabera is a great company for fresh graduates who have a strong desire to commit to a career. Advancement for growth and you learn a lot. Have to be persistent.
Pros
fun office environment
Cons
no benefits
March 22, 2018
Your review is very motivating for graduates fresh of college - thanks for sharing your positive experience with the team!
Collabera positioned the role as an Account Manager, however, there was no relationship or business established with the account I was supposed to be managing. In fact, there were 12 other suppliers/providers that had contracts with the specific account, and I was supposed to get the client to only use Collabera for their hiring needs. When they could post a job to the general board and have all 10 competitors, including Collabera, provide their candidates, which increases the resourcing pool. So it would have never been in the interest of the client to only use one provider for their needs when they can pool their needs amongst all providers to ensure they find the best candidate.
Pros
Good base salary
Cons
No managerial direction, no training
April 16, 2019
We're sorry this was your experience. We would like to investigate the details so we can understand why you feel this way and avoid it in the future. Please contact us at: BusinessExcellence@collabera.com
Collabera is highly successful company but unfortunately not every office can duplicate the same success from the start. The office opened prematurely without proper management in place and a clear path for success.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare, Compensation
May 24, 2018
We appreciate your constructive feedback and would love to gain further insight into your experience as a current employee working in one of our new offices. Please email us directly at BusinessExcellence@Collabera.com so we can talk more.
Basically a fake company that tricks you into doing their work for them and lies about culture & compensation. Will say anything to get you in the door so your recruiter can cash in on you.
I loved working for Collabera; the culture, environment, team, management, and colleagues were all wonderful. The medical benefits would be my one complaint other than the business model that only has offices where clients are located, so there is difficulty for advancement without relocation.