Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews for Business Development Executive

Its a US based IT Staffing and recruiting company which had started a new initiative to provide online training and certification on IT emerging technologies. I was working under a high level platform surrounded with passionate and dedicated people.It was a tellecalling job by calling the IT professionals and convincing them to buy the courses, maintaining the daily records of interested candidates, repo building and keeping the brand image and keeping the monthly target in process. I surely have become a better human being after having exp in this company, being more patient, motivated and dedicated. Everyday is a enjoyable day if you are dedicated from inside though there were many ups and downs and negative energies but staying focused was the only option The culture was pretty good, it was more like one family moving towards one goal to see the company reaching sky.
Pros
Incentives, events, sports
Cons
Job description are not clear. You will be given different responsibilities totally different from the JD explained at the start. Salary and benefits are also poor
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Bad management
Official response from Collabera
March 16, 2017
Thank you for your review - we hear your frustration, and we'd like to help make this right. Please contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, so we can work with you and do our part.
You will definitely increase your knowledge regarding understanding of business. Great leaders with confidence runs this organization. One of the best place to work.
Official response from Collabera
March 16, 2017
Thanks so much for the great review! Hearing that you enjoyed our growth-focused culture and working with our Vadodara leaders makes our day! Wishing you the best as we continue to work together!
Great co-workers with great leaders to guide you on each and every step to ensure your success. Excellent management and every festival celebrated like never in any organisation worked before.
 Accountable for Updation and modification of existing accounts on TAT basis. Receiving RFI-RFP-RFQ/Signing Contracts & Contract Negotiations and following up with the same. Acted as interface between the client and the development team to evaluate customer need. Handled Client’s queries, coordinated with Senior Management to foster exposure to prospects thereby harnessing possible business associations. Handled various responsibilities and ensuring smooth processing within minimum TAT. Marketing Communication & Collateral Management comprising Case Studies, providing welcome letters, events invitation and other correspondence letters to empower clients. Research on new Target accounts in terms of its revenues & its market value before focusing on closing them through Strategic Planning.
  1. Business Development Executive