Collabera

Collabera Pay & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Busy work place consistant calls coming in. Learned alot about benefits for different companies. Workplace cutlure is diverse and most enoyable part of the job was being able to pick hours and working in the morning.
Pros
Social interaction with co workers
Cons
Healthcare
The benefits is unbelievable. HMO is not that great. Banking process is confusing. It is better to apply for a job to a direct BPO company since this is a recruitment agency.
January 11, 2021
Yikes - we're sorry to hear your experience didn't match what you'd hoped for, or what we'd want it to be. If there's anything we should still be doing for you, let's get it fast tracked and make sure you're taken care of. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details - as well as anything else you'd like to tell us, and let's do our best to take care of you from here. Thank you!
I would stay on the phone majority of the time to provide information for different insurance plans. Also go over the plan details with every patient who completed an application over the phone.
Pros
Great OT
Cons
Didnt like working on weekends.
July 24, 2018
It sounds like you were very helpful in your role as a Customer Service Representative in Oklahoma and we thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.
I only spoke with people from collabera like 3 times in the year and 2 months i was hired on as a contractor for them. the pay and benefits is not that bad.
June 25, 2018
We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to share it. If you would like to discuss your time as a Customer Service Rep, please contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, so we learn more about your experience.
Its fun but this is only a project based and they are operating like an agency.They deploy their applicant to a different companies . After 6 months, they will look for a new different companies which is hiring.Once you got hired,they are the one who will give your salary despite your working in a different company.
Pros
perks
Cons
Salary disputes and delayed.
Conducive workplace, people are approachable, professionals and the environment is cool for learning. I've learned a lot in communication and professionalism. They provide good benefits aside from salaries to employees
Pros
Free Gym, coffee and pantrys
Good Comany to work for. However, benefits are over priced. Management doesn't get back to you when it comes to days off. However, they are very nice and easy to work with otherwise.
I got to explore with different task and also got promoted to management position.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
the benefits cost was very exspensive.
Collaber is a temp job but they found me a job with at&t i like working with att&t and collabera checks on me every month to make sure i like the job
Cons
temp job
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Collabera?