Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews for Executive

Great company with lots of opportunities. Work hard play hard is the main moto of the company. Many new learnings and experiences. Great work culture.
December 3, 2019
We're glad that you came out of your experience with us with such a positive takeaway! The team at Vadodara is wonderful, and we've very proud of the good and productive work they accomplish every day. Thank you for the review, and please keep us in mind the next time you're looking for an employment opportunity!
i joined as a fresher. i learnt many things and work culture was good. there were many activities through out the year and stress relaxing and probably would refreshing too. There was a healthy competitive culture. Seniors and colleagues are helpful ready to solve in any surroundings.
November 25, 2019
We're so glad you were able to get such a great start in your career as you worked with us! We love the culture and positive environment nurtured by our Vadodara team, and are so glad they provided the help and support you needed. We wish you the best, and please keep us in mind the next time you're looking to advance your career!
Its a good place to work, nice work culture, work life balance, good pay, however competitive like any other organisation we work in. Over all good experience
November 19, 2019
It's great to see you enjoy the work culture, compensation and work/life balance with our team in Mumbai! Let's keep succeeding together!
Rate this company*required good Overall rating good Job Work/Life Balance good Salary/Benefits good Job Security/Advancement good Management good Job Culture good
October 11, 2019
It's great to know you found us to be excellent all around! Thank you for sharing the love - we wish you continued success with your career!
It's a good staffing company in US side.it's environment is nice.more people doing job in this company.all staff was good.all facility will be availabale in company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Collabera?